Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @Vee, first thing i hit my msg to make logo a day before you posted your logo.
I didn't seen yours, even i didn't came online in the time to this thread.
I have my font which somewhat links letters. That idea came from there.

If you are so much worried of coping you should give your logo via pm from next time.
here's some serious work going on, its not a joke.

Of course you didn't see mine. I also made these without seeing yours:

70613063.jpg

XD

hey

3 color combinations of your logo mate.....:)

MJcoders3.png

MJcoders2.png

MJcoders1.png

@vee .... see i am not complaining about the logos you posted above........
cos you made them yourself...... and made it quite good.... but you left the effects and right color combination....

mate your gone so much serious about it.... REALLY i didn't seen your's

REGARDS
GIBBLET

3 color combinations of your logo mate.....:)

MJcoders3.png

MJcoders2.png

MJcoders1.png

cos you made them yourself...... and made it quite good.... but you left the effects and right color combination....

REGARDS
GIBBLET

great work mate - both of you can chill out now no point arguing we are all friends on here. :)

REGARDS
GIBBLET

do you really think i'm being super serious? if it was for $150 or something i'd probably be pissed but so far the amount offered is nada so as it stands i'm lawling :D

how much is it you are looking for? rough estimate?

nothing, man. i did it believing it was a free job anyway and it was a nice break from my own work which i'm currently experiencing designers block with so it was a bit of fun. i'm really not bothered. it's done - take it if you want it :sun:

nothing, man. i did it believing it was a free job anyway and it was a nice break from my own work which i'm currently experiencing designers block with so it was a bit of fun. i'm really not bothered. it's done - take it if you want it :sun:

how kind are you - sure i will take them - well if you have more free time on your hand you can do me some more designs if you wish show off your talents and try bettering the work in anyway you can mate :D :sun:

how kind are you - sure i will take them - well if you have more free time on your hand you can do me some more designs if you wish show off your talents and try bettering the work in anyway you can mate :D :sun:

lol now you're just taking the piss :))

do you want the transparent version? any particular colour? i can also write out "MJ CODER coding for your needs" but not tonight cos I'm done for today :P

lol now you're just taking the piss :))

do you want the transparent version? any particular colour? i can also write out "MJ CODER coding for your needs" but not tonight cos I'm done for today :P

im just taking advantage of your good mood and generosity :)

yh sure write it out for me do what you can IN YOUR OWN FREE TIME dont be losing sleep or your working life over me :P

yh send me what you've done already mate if you dont mind. Pm me for my email address.

---------- Post added 29th Feb 2012 at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 28th Feb 2012 at 08:24 PM ----------

@vee you sent me the logos but not the PSD - any chance you can send them over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back