Status
Not open for further replies.

s1e37

hi guys i m thinking to open new website ,some big website
my budget is 4k$ can go more if needed.Basically i m in search of good idea for new site, if you have any kindly let me know
i can pay you for your work :-=

thnxs

5 comments
$4k is $400 or $4000?
I can give you "great" advice: Make something so fast growing as facebook and so high margined as groupon :)

hi guys i m thinking to open new website ,some big website
my budget is 4k$ can go more if needed.Basically i m in search of good idea for new site, if you have any kindly let me know
i can pay you for your work :-=

thnxs

You should try to think of where to invest that money, don't buy sites with revenue, you will not get your money back, only in a few months. Come up with an idea for a website which is in a good niche and in trend.

Most people will not share they ideas.

Drive traffic with SEO or PPC (AdWords).
Best thing is to do SEO, it will give you more valuable traffic, you can start learning in a few weeks, there are online courses for free.
Sell a product or sell your own product. Why I don't suggest to put AdSense on?
Simple, with AdSense you can get $1-15 per click, but with affiliate marketing, you put an ad on your website and there is a good chance your visitors will purchase your product (product price = $30-60). You will need quality traffic, not people who come and read your free articles and don't click on your ads or don't buy anything. With SEO you can get quality traffic if you optimize your website in a good way.

You can also build a email list from your site, this is very simple. Once you build your email list you can send out affiliate products or your own product with discounts and offers. Some part of the revenue from the site is in the list (if the people from your list are people who buy stuff; some of them will buy, some of them not).

If you need to get started with any website, just shoot me a PM anytime.

Regards,
Sita Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back