Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge Bob

Dear Friends,

Hope you are good. Sponge Bob is back to WJ after a long time of inactivity due to personal reasons and being busy and other stuff.. Anyways back to the point.

I am looking for some ideas of creating a website that would have the following feature which is

1. Main aim is for Users to make money from the site.

I need something that people would come to the site in the aim to make money. Wether it be using referrals or image sharing or something like that.

I would be making the site locked to a single country, and not worldwide as i would want to concentrate on one target of traffic, and local payment methods.

Please note i am in a country where people dont have many websites and stuff..

Anyways please give me a few suggestions what kind of site i can create for that.

Also if you have any site like that which is running please give me the link.

Thank You

SpongeBob<3

4 comments
Well one of my ideas which worked in long term was that you can kickstart your local webmasters by providing them resources like domain and hosting and scripts charging them and helping them grow and eventually earning yourself

Basically you would be co-owning various websites which would be managed by learning webmasters they would be earning and you 2 would be earning so a win-win situation :)

Last edited:
@razer so you mean something like i get them a free domain or should i give them a subdomain?

And how would i earn from this?

As i already have a Dedicated server so doing this would be good, as also have experience with web hosting too.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

So could it be like i offer various scripts installed and all on a subdomain, and stuff like that. E.G Wordpress then i will give them username and password for wordpress and all? Also charge for domain names?

See basically what i had did was i had connected with local private universities and i communicated with the learning coders / gfx artists.

What i did was i showed them random things like blogs / personal websites etc. I told them how to buy a domain and etc . They had the money but not the internet knowledge. So what happened is that they paid me to buy them stuff online like domains and hosting but the hosting wasn't bought from anyone it was by me only via my dedicated server.

Now what happened is that i was providing them hosting and domain so then i partnered with them about helping them managing their websites in return i would take a ad space on the website. So what i did was made them target rich keywords article like "mortgage" "insurace" "claims" etc.

Domain - their , hosting - their , content - theirs , ads - theirs with few ads of mine. Good profit / Great friendship

Hmmm, Thats nice, but i guess for that I need to have alot of time to work on this. I need something that people would earn from the website. Something that i would have to dedicate traffic and advertisement to the website and all, and people would later advertise for me as there would be affiliate systems and referral systems and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back