Status
Not open for further replies.

kirezagar

Anyone noticed new WebMoney? I don't think its just new look, because I have problem now.
I can't login. Anyone noticed any problems?

23 comments
i can login they changed this last 2 hours becouse i have made today a transaction there was no new layout

They should make the whole site in ENG i dont know how to verify my Bank acc since Months now

Yes, I have had vertified acc for almost a year, but got to vertify it again last week. I had to contact them and after couple of days of "arguing" with support they vertified it back.
Now, when I try to login it just opens me this link: http://127.0.0.1:2803/login?lang=en

Now it works as it should.

Yes, it annoys me that some pages are russian even if i have English langugage on.
Vertifying passports is very complicated. Whole WM with all the passports and purses is complicated as hell.

Last edited:
Yes, I have had vertified acc for almost a year, but got to vertify it again last week. I had to contact them and after couple of days of "arguing" with support they vertified it back.
Now, when I try to login it just opens me this link: http://127.0.0.1:2803/login?lang=en

Yes, it annoys me that some pages are russian even if i have English langugage on.
Vertifying passports is very complicated. Whole WM with all the passports and purses is complicated as hell.

Good to hear that you fixed your Problem,

Could you explain me how i can verify my Bank Account?! I have really Problems there its really hard on Webmoney

Regards

I'm not able to use withdraw feature. :( It's throwing enter right IBAN number, even though I have used it many times in the past.

Do I need to re-verify?

Hey david_villa07,

I have the same problem and the customer service reply to my ticket said this is a technical issue because of the new ownership of Webmoney and should be fixed in the coming weeks. I hope what he or she was saying is true.

@kirezagar,

Does your bank account have IBAN? My non-IBAN (non-European) account was verified for two years and now I can't withdraw anything anymore because Bank and Branch codes are required and the withdrawal/bank wire form will not accept my bank's CORRECT bank code and branch code!

Can you elaborate on how you had a verified account but needed to verify it again last week? Do you mean you couldn't withdraw then and now you can after verifying again? What exactly was the error message you were getting when trying to withdraw? How were you able to fix the problem? Did you encounter this forced IBAN thing in which the "account number" option button is grayed-out?

Last edited:
I have already logged in via web and didn't see any option to go back to an old one.

Tell us in details. How to change it to desktop v1? :|

I have already logged in via web and didn't see any option to go back to an old one.

If you use Keeper WebPro (keeper Light) you can change to old version.Switch to desktop1 on bottom left page :

g3qknh1mnbm5.jpg

About bank trabsfers:

I submit bank transfer as usual but status is "under verification".
Today they call me but I sleep so maybe tomorrow they will call me again.
Till september I made many bank transfer without problems till now.
It looks like they doing now some verification by phone.

Last edited:
Now my WM Classic is gone to. :-(
I have to reinstall key files but I don't have them any more.

tacticsshow, yes, I am within EU and IBAN was no problem.
Deadmau5, in previous UI I had to go to
passport.wmtransfer.com and then click "Apply for passport" and then on "Vertify initial passport" to vertify it. Now I am confused and can't find it anymore. ;)

Is your bank within EU also?

If you use Keeper WebPro (keeper Light) you can change to old version.Switch to desktop1 on bottom left page :

g3qknh1mnbm5.jpg

About bank trabsfers:

I submit bank transfer as usual but status is "under verification".
Today they call me but I sleep so maybe tomorrow they will call me again.
Till september I made many bank transfer without problems till now.
It looks like they doing now some verification by phone.

Anyone here whose bank is non-EU (non-IBAN), can you make bank withdrawals?

Last edited:
Is there anyone who managed to withdraw money from Webmoney recently?
I have europian and non europian accounts as well,but it still doesnt let me finish the transaction.
Two weeks ago the support guy said "it should be solved in the next few weeks"...now they dont even reply for messages.
****** Unbelivable.

I have europian and non europian accounts as well,but it still doesnt let me finish the transaction.
Two weeks ago the support guy said "it should be solved in the next few weeks"...now they dont even reply for messages.
****** Unbelivable.

What error message are you getting?

****** Unbelivable.

What error message are you getting?
Sorry for the late reply,but i was waiting for news.
Iam getting the same IBAN error like everyone else.My other attached europian bank account(with IBAN) doesnt work either.
The support said,their service is suspended and they have no idea when will be fixed,both support guy suggested me to use webmoney cards for withdrawal.

However,i tried to link a new europian based bank account(with IBAN) and i could withdraw money,twice in the last 5 days.
So i think if you have a spare account with IBAN,just link it to your webmoney and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back