Other New Version Auto Rapidleech Packages Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya please, fix the issues, i can't upload anything now, RL server is really slow, and it not uploading to anyfile host? :|

Same problem as SmartWarez :(, also sometimes it doesn't post on my site and it doesn't save in the FTP :/. Also getting the no hosts selected for upload problem.

Some common problems solutions related to "no hosts selected"

1)Check if you have enough space left by clicking on "Show Download" and "Show Everything" in rapidleech and remove files.

2)By checking if you have enough bandwidth left that can be done only when r0ck is back (he is sick from few days)

@c0rrupt your issue is floodtime limit for second post, change your posting time setting in whatever forum you are using to less then 10 or 5 or even better 0 seconds.

Edit : I just tried on two diffrent movies and speed was ok with fileserver, hotfile, filesonic, cant tell anything about rapidshare, dont expect much speed of rapidshare as server is in US.

Server Rebooted

Post time setting is already set to 0
if you are trying to do more then 3-4 posts together it will not work.

i get this no hosts selected issue for some downloads and sometimes i dont
send me download links next time when u get this error.

Kindly Refund Money
any special reason for refund? anyway i am not associated with it just helping you guys, let r0ck come online if you have some money issue.

Regards

I'm only doing 1 post at a time.
If I try to do a post with more than 4 files it will not post. All files get uploaded to my account but nothing gets posted.

Waiting 4 days for my problem to be fixed, or even looked into and have submitted a ticket with only 1 reply saying they will look into it. Haven't heard anything since.

Terrible support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back