New vbulletin warez site or not

New Warez vb site or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

frontlinegamerz

Okay one of my sites just sucks imo so I am thinking of changing it to a vbulletin warez forum

Tell me your thoughts, I have heard people complaining that vbteam.info is slow or down so I thought why not.

21 comments
Cuz vbteam is king.. will always be. im just telling you straight so you wont wASTE YOUR TIME..
dude. sorry for caps*
but yeh where would you get your content? vBTEAM? lool exactly.. unless you can null your own...

hmm..
your wish :D
but there are sites like vbteam.info & vb-planet.com xD
So probably... it wont be a big hit but still it can help out people in someway or the other :D

Even though vbteam is slow they'll still be in lead for sure, its not a good idea anyways its up to you what ever you do I don't care, as it isn't affecting me. If it was something more ''unique'' I would care lol.

Peace.

vBTEAM has the backing of GYSN and DGT, the two largest nullers when it comes to Jelsoft's products.

GYSN is a mix of the former vBTEAM home nullers, along with the old GYSN team combined.

Unless you can get the products and null them faster from the get-go, you don't really have a chance at success.

also like Ultima said they dont use rapidshare links etc, they just attach their zips which I think is awsome, go vBTeam lol

Why would a vbteam clone suck or fail? Hell, wbb is the largest and most successful warez board out there. So, lets all just stop what we're doing because we are going to fail....

And while we're at it lets tell the Linux ditro's to gtfo because we have Windows.

[/irony]

yo id say go for it man, just because vbteam is #1 doesnt mean u cant make a similar forum thats decent as well.

warezbb is the best yet look at how many warez sites there are out there. you would have a better chance of making a successfull vbteam replica than just "another" warez site

How about.......

Instead of using nulled versions of software. Why don't you just go and take your cheap ass out to the site and buy it. That will cause a lot less trouble, and for 100 dollars on vBulletin.com you can have all the new vBulletin releases with support. You also will get a vBulletin.org account which means you can have any modification you fucking want. That's what I did and it's Fucking great.

well just so you know im saveing up for vbulletin im not cheap i prefer being legal (software wise) just being dumped with a site with no hosting no money is hard plus only being in the scene less then 7 months im still a noob lol got a long way to go :p

They gonna revoke/suspend your license with no refund.
No point of buying vB, waste of money and time.

+1 seriously. is seen lots of ppl waste thier money on a vbulletin license and not even succeed with it... phpbb3 FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back