Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
To survive in serps and to boost the website ranking, focus on building back links from article directories, web 2.0 sites, guest blogging and build a network on FB, Twitter, Google plus and other social networking and bookmarking sites. A combination off all these activities should help you to achieve good rankings in the search engines.

What is the new technique 2013 & how i easily my site ranking up.

I have not Heard about any New Techniques.But Few Days Ago Google Changed Something.I heard a lot of about this commotions. Many got their backlinks removed from webmaster & many got their site down from page 1 to page 5 or even lower than that.

There is no technique launched in 2013 but an panda algorithm launch in these days. So keep your content fresh and unique. and also avoid low quality and bad link for your website.

However new technique comes, Basic steps to follow to increase page rank is join forum and create registration, posting etc., Write articles and blogs u can include your signature with that articles or comment posting, backlinks bookmarkings etc., all these will create traffic and rise your ranking high.

Last edited:
Nothing new really, just the same technique which works :)

Target having links to your keywords
Make sure meta tags are sorted
Post good content
Work hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back