Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D.House

What do you think, guys? :) There is too many File Hosts and a lot of File Hosts will appear day after day...

But what about File Host discussion section? It's full with this kind of threads.

What is your opinion? :)

Best Regards.

23 comments
A dedicated section? I don't think that's required. Proof can be posted in the main threads. Besides, if there's any issues with a file host they usually don't get or lose their file hosting rank.

So, it wouldn't be a problem, If i make threads with my earnings proof for: Filedino, Filefat, Relaxisfun, GlumboUploads, Sharebeats, Enterupload, Fileor, Buploadsр BitShare, Dopeshare, Hitfile, Datumbit, Turbobit, Crocshare in the File Host discussion sections?

File Host Discussion section is "Discussion section" and should be stay clean. Showing your payment proof is not a discussion, guys. It's simple.

It's not about how the stuff thinks. It's about how WE think about that.
It's a open free section for user like us. :)

Unless its a new filehost we are talking about, members shouldn't even be allowed to open such useless threads to show off their payments.

I think it is also a good thing to have a proof that the filehost pays but we shouldn't have every user on their filehost account post their proofs here. That's not safe for them and also not needed.

Solution: The thread should be started by a staff with about 5-6 payment proofs and make thread commentable so they if it's not valid proofs, users can argue.

Don't you feel convinced when a staff of a forum puts up a sticky or something? :P Just apply the same effect here.

It's not safe? And why? I will share you my earnings screen shot and will happen what? Don't really understand what is UNSAFE...

I don't think this is such good idea. Maybe you should make a global section called "Reviews" and members should be able to put a review about some filehosts, shared or other type of hosting company. :)

May b the File Host Threads shud come through some verification by staffs, so there will b no need to proof they pays or not. N payment screenshots encourages ppl, so they shudn b removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back