New rules Rapidshare 6k + 3 reffer points to generate new premium account

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 comments
it will be good, coz we cant redeem our $$$$ from rs as we are using it for warez, it will be good that we can now utilize them...

Code:
Name             Description             RapidPoints 			ReferrerPoints [[URL="http://rapidshare.com/faq13.html?"]?[/URL]]             

New Account             Set up a new Premium Account with 30 days duration.             6000 			3

currently its not fully implemented ..they would be put in news when its final ..

this new rules sucks badly ..i didnt like this new rule at all ..:(

I dont see how this is bad lol, this is a much better idea to be honest. You can get more accounts out and save points. So in a way brilliant :)

5k + 1 ref is good, but the hard part is to make that 1 ref

How do you convince people to buy premium and make 1 ref?

If they let this type of system they will see that many users won't have premium anymore, I personally thing that they are trying to make us to buy premium and not make it from points :(

It is really bad news!
Me and some of my frnds are Emailing Rs like shit [In bulk]
They are reducing the limit!

If u can help stop this rule then Please email them too!

Dear Rapidshare Support

I have just noticed your latest change to the point redemption for a new 30 day account. If this deision is not revoked with immediate effect, I shall be contacting my solicitors and instructing them to sue you for damages and loss of income.

Yours Faithfully

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear RapidShare AS staff & support,

We are disappointed and shocked with the recent changes in points system. You did it silently, like night thieves. Are you aware that there are a lot of points locked in Collector accounts now? Whole hard work of an uploader is for nothing... You even don't realise what a hit and bad surprise it was. We, as uploaders, don't want to depend on something called "PURE LUCK" (the referral system) when doing our hard and dedicated work. We need stability and guarantees that we will get our reward like it was back then with the old "10000 points per 1 month account" rule.

It's a collective letter. Try to hear the voice of uploaders and do what makes sence. Otherwise we have no alternative than switch to your closest competitors in face of Megaupload and Co.

Kind regards,
Your Uploaders

Send anything u like
BUT STOP THIS RULE :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back