• Bad Idea

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Server-Forums.eu

Banned
Banned
I think wj should impose a new rule. in the hosting section. or any offer at all.

I saw someone critizing them about the price.
Then someone coming back saying i pwned you.

I think you should stop people posting in peoples threads. the price sucks this is from a reseller its cheeper. it just ruinis peoples sales threads.

Just please guys take a moment and look at this. it will be another way to clean up the forum.

Please vote on yes/no
Thank you.

5 comments
The rule does exists, no need to worry about that. You find someone flaming someone's thread in the hosting discussion you report it and the rest actions is on the staff's hand to handle. :)

There's nothing we or the staff can do about it except warning people from not to do so again in future or get infracted. But! see your self and report a thread where you see a person flaming others thread and you see the thread being cleaned away after a while and the user flaming gets warned or infracted.

Why carnt you add accept rules before posting?
Because i've already seen a lot of people doing this?

lol there really annoying. It's just a box to check that nobody ever reads.

Anyway who are you? You've registered today and being really active all day after registering. The only people that register and stay active continiously for hours after registering are banned members.

So who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back