Status
Not open for further replies.

arko66

Myself and Aussiegeorge are in the oppinion that we do not recieve the respect and admiration concerning our ages that we may or may not deserve. We would both like to see a new rank to be incorporated to distinguish our seniorority (in age only). This would also be a a major addition to WJ as it would be the worlds first rank of this nature on such a forum! This Ranking would only be attainable by members over the age of 50! The rank title should be something like Golden Oldie, Grandpas Anon, The Ancients or something like that. Colour could be a cool grey to match our hair and our privelages could be to whoop-ass the CB from all young-whipper-snappers making fools of themselves!

So WJ staff... what do you think? We cant have the place being over-run by the younger generation... all we ask is for some official recognition!
Please? :facepalm: B-)

12 comments
And how would they know you are that old?

So you mean to say, give you respect just because you are old, but doesn't matter if you deserve it or not?

there is a "Respected Member" rank for a reason mate, i do respect you, your age, and your suggestion and i am not going to be a badass now. i know what you're saying but i don't think staff will accept your suggestion. but don't you think the rank you're requiring now is also similar to "Respected Member" ?,

i am not going to say Yes or No, but i'll live it up to others, :)

Thanks!

Dont forget fellas... this is only a bit of fun so please dont get too serious... although we still hope we get the rank..... and yes... a bit like wbb but the limit would be higher so that only a few would be entitled to the rank! :))

Nah, I don't think so.
To be respected in any way, you have to deserve it, to show what you've made of.
Age has nothing to do with it. We don't want to make discrimination by age, because younger generations could ask their rank, like babies and similar. And middle age members like my self, something other. Then, females can come, then blacks, and voila, mess before you know it.
There was already a rank similar to princess of WJ, given to Mindy, guess what, people (male population) were so jealous, throwing some shitty assertions, that girl stepped down.
Btw, that rank was something similar to what you are asking. Just for lulz, but she didn't lolled.

Less ranks that separate us in groups, like cattle, the better. We are all equal, however, what we DO is what makes us different.

Myself and Aussiegeorge are in the oppinion that we do not recieve the respect and admiration concerning our ages that we may or may not deserve. We would both like to see a new rank to be incorporated to distinguish our seniorority (in age only). This would also be a a major addition to WJ as it would be the worlds first rank of this nature on such a forum! This Ranking would only be attainable by members over the age of 50! The rank title should be something like Golden Oldie, Grandpas Anon, The Ancients or something like that. Colour could be a cool grey to match our hair and our privelages could be to whoop-ass the CB from all young-whipper-snappers making fools of themselves!

So WJ staff... what do you think? We cant have the place being over-run by the younger generation... all we ask is for some official recognition!
Please? :facepalm: B-)

Respect and ranks are earned on this community. We do not award ranks based on gender, age, race, etc (at least, not seriously).

You talk about this usergroup having "privileges". Are you aware that the privileges you suggest could be abused (specifically the "whoop-ass the CB" you speak of)?

As others have said, verification would also be an issue if such a rank were to be created. I don't think it's a good idea arko66, although I appreciate that you took the time to suggest it in a respectable way.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back