Status
Not open for further replies.

iHolyElement

hey guys, would one of you be willing to help fund a new project, its only a few dollars but its a huge project and i believe its worth the effort, if you like i can explain more. if your interested i will message you more information but i want to keep things fairly secret and secure till its all finished. Add me on msn at iHolyElement@live.com, i wont be on WJunction much so yeah since this project will take up alot of my time. Im new here so yeah, i think i've posted this is the correct area but if i havent please move to the correct area, Thanks.

14 comments
FINEZ U WHORE. (thats at blaze)

well, im not going to release the name yet but its a forum, haha. but its not like any other forum, it'll have a custom forum, custom theme, and i've coded this all by myself, its ready just needs another 20 more hours work on it, its really secure and you can see a bit of phpBB and vBulletin in it, i hate both phpBB and vBulletin but i've put the features i like into this custom forum and taken out the bad features of phpBB and vBulletin, it's wounderfully designed and so on, the first release of it will just be a awesome forum but i'll be coding a Blog system, CMS and maybe other features to go with it, It'll have discussions, ilegal stuff, and so on, theres alot more i havent said but thats for you guys to find out. (:

I'm a web&graphic designer so the design will blow your asses off and im good with PHP, myQSL and so on.

Soo its going to be a warez forum...
Hmm yeah thats a good idea,theres only 10000 places like that.
If you want people to help you need to talk more about that

i want to keep things secret till the release, if people cant accept that then maybe they shouldnt worry about this project for them.

Your first post after registering (today) is asking for money when nobody here knows who you are or anything about you, kind of a longshot..
I'm kind of curious as to what this "huge project" is.
If you're being so bold as to ask for a financial injection from members the least you can do is to give a little more insight?

Pikeypete

I don't believe I stated that I didn't trust you, besides, I don't know you.
That's my point.
My previous post wasn't aimed at myself but also the other members of the forum.
Simply asking for a little more insight, nothing more. (y)

Pikeypete

okay, well, thats understandable so i respect that, if you feel like im going to do the wrong the agaisnt you then maybe this isnt the project for you, but im a good guy (:

FINEZ U WHORE. (thats at blaze)

well, im not going to release the name yet but its a forum, haha. but its not like any other forum, it'll have a custom forum, custom theme, and i've coded this all by myself, its ready just needs another 20 more hours work on it, its really secure and you can see a bit of phpBB and vBulletin in it, i hate both phpBB and vBulletin but i've put the features i like into this custom forum and taken out the bad features of phpBB and vBulletin, it's wounderfully designed and so on, the first release of it will just be a awesome forum but i'll be coding a Blog system, CMS and maybe other features to go with it, It'll have discussions, ilegal stuff, and so on, theres alot more i havent said but thats for you guys to find out. (:

I'm a web&graphic designer so the design will blow your asses off and im good with PHP, myQSL and so on.
Sorry :((
I thought you some Spam Bot :( Because, I have seen on other forums posts like these, "New Project - Need Investors" etc.. etc..
Sorry again. My bad.
========
:)
I'll be very glad to see some possible screenshots (via PM)
I can help you (not financially) but by just keeping it(forum) active :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back