Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very good if ratio would be 1:1000, because I tried many other Pay per sale programs, and I don't know why, but the ratio for the past 3 months is very bad. Some of affiliate programs has just 1:5000 ratio and others has really big refund rate. I'll give a shot here, I hope it would be much better.
And I have quastion; where to send visitors better? (to download, search or access denied page)

System stopped tracking clicks
ifulldownl.png

My ratio dropped by quite a lot, but still pretty decent. Its 1:500 now.

Do we need to request the payout or is it done automatically? Could you have some option to "hold payout" if we don't want to get paid automatically.

Hello, if you are interested I can hold your money and pay next month.

You don't need to request payout, it'll be done at the start of each month (1st - 2nd) automatically.

Also I (and all affiliates) will be very happy if somebody has good idea how to optimize landing pages to get better ratio. If you think you have some good suggestion, idea or advice, please let me know ;)

I changed from sz this morning to check the conversion rates :)

it would be better if we could use urls without spaces in

eg. file=the-sorcerers-apprentice-2010

and you remove the -

Don't think it's better to use strings without spaces.

For example.. I'm looking for "Rick Ross - Trilla".

If I strip all spaces, it'll look like rick-ross-trilla, the page title will be Rick Ross Trilla then as the script cannot detect where exactly the dashes was..

However, you can use urlencode to encode query string.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back