Status
Not open for further replies.

CZhakis

Hello,

I'm introducing new Pay-Per-Sale Program which pays you commision for every sale you made through your download traffic,

http://ifulldownloads.com.

I spent many many hours with optimizing and since yesterday, I got ratio around 1:600-1:700 - it's very good as I used to have less performance with other PPC programs.

Here is a proof:
2unzny8.jpg

I offer two types of payment models:
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP - costs $29.95
Your commision - up to $25!!

REVSHARE - $3.95 24 hours limited trial, after that $18.95 per month.
Your commision - up to $15, pays out each and every month as long as the subscription is active

Depending on number of sales you made last day I'll pay you up to $25/$15 per sale!

1-3 sales/day - $20/$10
4-7 sales/day - $21/$11
8-12 sales/day - $22/$12
13-20 sales/day - $23/$13
21-30 sales/day - $24/$14
more than 31 sales/day - $25/$15

For example, if you made 8 sales in total at 21th Jul, your rate for the next day will be $22/$12. If 15 sales, it's $23/$13..

Benefits:

• Payouts are processed every 30 days (at the start of each month) - WITHOUT HOLD
  • You can request early payment 2 times per month! There is a fee of 10% on first request and 20% on second request and the payment will be processed next business day.)
  • There is no minumum amount of money to payout
  • Simple affiliate panel with real-time statistics and promo material.
  • Two types of landing pages
  • Revshare payment model - pays out up to $15 each and every month as long as the subscription is active
I pay via PayPal and Moneybookers.

If you are interested, register your affiliate account here:
http://ifulldownloads.com/webmasters/

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,
Czhakis

90 comments
You can promote iFullDownloads via links exactly as you posted above.

Don't forget to include ?pin=yourid, in order to count your sales correctly.

checkout in the webmasters panel ...the promo links are missing ".com". it took me one minute to figure out what's wrong with them.

Great :) Good luck with the sales!

I got 4 sales of lifetime membership yesterday and the ratio was 1:1000.

Average ratio of clicks/registrations is 1:14 for me.

Will try to optimize landing pages more so the ratio should be better soon!

The global ratio is around 1:1000 now.

It really depends on the traffic quality you sent to ifulldownloads.com.

For example, one of our affiliates has 1:700, another 0:1000.

Congrats sjshah, you have a ratio of 1:94 now! :)

New feature added!!

As I always review all transaction manually, there are sometimes delays with count sales into your account. Now, you will see incoming transactions waiting for review and also the number of users which purchased 24 hours trial membership (so you will be paid only if they don't cancel their subscription in this period).

Hope this will help you with tracking your sales as these stats are updated in real-time ;)

Screenshot:
1gipee.jpg

I offer real file search engine and some guidelines how to search, download and stay legal .. absolutely NO SCAM! Customers have right to refund all their money in 7 days if they are not satisfied - but nobody made this request yet ;)

BTW congrats sanis, you have 75 clicks, 3 registrations and 1sale of lifetime membership today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back