New In Alertpay . Need Help ( Pakistan )

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmairDiGrt

Banned
Banned
Hey guys i am Umair frm pakistan . i just maked Alertpay account and i hav 150 Dollars on it .. its my 1st time . so anyone tell which pakistani bank account is good for alertpay wirthdarw . and how can i withdarw .? how much tax they will cut ??

Should i need Credit Card ? bcos i dnt hav credit card ...
Which Pakistani Bank Account Is Good For Alertpay ?
How Can I Withdarw Money ?
And How Much Tax They Will Charge.

Need Help Asap!

14 comments
Hey guys i am Umair frm pakistan . i just maked Alertpay account and i hav 150 Dollars on it .. its my 1st time . so anyone tell which pakistani bank account is good for alertpay wirthdarw . and how can i withdarw .? how much tax they will cut ??

Need Help Asap!

Your answer is here:

Code:
http://alertpay.pk/

They can send your money directly to your bank account, money order or easy load. Just have a look there.

Plz give rep+ if it helped you.

u just simple add your bank account to your alertpay account and withdraw the funds..dont get into any third party cauz most of them are scammers... if withdraw doesnt work try google you will find many forums explaining what to do ...

u just simple add your bank account to your alertpay account and withdraw the funds..dont get into any third party cauz most of them are scammers... if withdraw doesnt work try google you will find many forums explaining what to do ...
xx

Last edited:

Need Help Asap!
xx

Last edited:
hello i am an indian...i have to receive payment from filesonic..I have three options alertpay,webmoney or paypal...
Kindly suggest me which is the best and also elaborate how to open an account and what all is required for verification and other steps...

Thanks in advance

withdraw via cheque tax 4$ you will get cheque in 20 days max then goto bank alhabib and they will charge 5$ and you will get amount in almost 20-25 days

so you can get amount in almost 30days and you have to pay 9$ all over

@Umair
Get UBL Wiz Internet Card (works online and on ATM, get ATM password calling helpline after you get it, takes a day to actually work, sometimes two days to get it activated)
@Valentine
Let me correct you, cheque cost is only $4 , you are mentioning wire transfer fee.
@CloudShadow
This isn't about Pakistan that credit card withdrawls aren't working, currently this isn't working elsewhere as well..I tried in Germany..not working.
@Jeetsingh
Try paypal, you can get it in your local bank or can receive a cheque. I would recommend that over alertpay.

If you have anyone abroad ask him/her to open an alertpay account, you can always transfer to him/her. They can receive in their bank account (it won't be a big trouble as it is for you guys) and can send you for free..there are services providing free money transfers to Pakistan (just don't use western union). This whole thing will take less time and very less deductions. Alertpay.pk hasn't mentioned their rates, don't know what they charge to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back