New here, came to bitch about wupload

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlonP

Hi,

Registered 2 days ago with Wupload, only found out it closes its affiliate program from here, I made a complaint with paypal, they denied refund. I made account for 720 days or something, and wanted to cancel it a few hours after I made it - wupload? they do not care.

Paypal? they can't do much coz to them it's about "quality" of servvice or wahtever, here's what they say "We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality."

So I figured, I'll come here and warn others, since this is where I originally read about them closing their affiliates program.

17 comments
True dat. However, seeing as this is a board where many potential buyers of such services come, I do take some solace in that I may kill off some of their potential business ;).

*chuckles* meh, anyway...

True dat. However, seeing as this is a board where many potential buyers of such services come, I do take some solace in that I may kill off some of their potential business ;).

*chuckles* meh, anyway...
If you're not going to use the account at least try to sell it somewhere. Some leechers/downloaders might like it since it is new and cheaper :)
Or maybe you can just use it to leech stuff onto other filehosts and earn money with that ;)

Good luck.

Although the purchase of a premium brings additional benefits for uploaders, it's main purpose is to be able to download from wupload without waiting times or speed limits.

So what did they do wrong to you? You're probably angry because of your own mistake.

Again, the purchase of a premium and being an affiliate are two separate issues.

Furthermore, if I go to wupload's main page I see nothing about an affiliate program. Perhaps you were mislead to an advertiser who forgot to remove the ad.

Welcome to WJ, I hope you'll stick around, you seem like quite an intelligent individual.

srsly? *glares* I've paid 90euro for a service which does not provide what I need. I didn't do my research prior to buying >.<, I do not seem all that intelligent to me >.<. More like a sucker... *shrugs*

Though, in all honesty, they did kinda threw quite a fast one with it. They did put it in the "news" of the site, but who reads taht anyway? You would expect something big liek that to come with a warning... maybe... on the MAIN page... Meh. Whatever, what's done is done, but I still think they suck a lot. I mean, I requested a refund in a matter of a few hours, and they refused it. It's not liek I even bought a physical thing... Meh, whatever, 's all my own fault... In a way... I let myself be misled... *shrugs*

Annnnnnyway, I'll be more aware now, and buy such services for shorter periods of time.

*sighs*

Welcome Alon. Unfortunately, the purchase of a premium account is for storage and unlimited access; not the affiliate program. Although, it is the main reason to store more files with most people.

I know... I know... Still, if something is so well advertised, and is known to be one of the prime reasons for people to be signing up... If you post no visible warning about that particular thing being pulled out... I find it to be very dishonest... Like lying by omission or something.

And lets say all that is bs. Lets say I just want my money back, I signed up for 720 days, hadn't used even half a day, why won't you gimme back my money? Meh...

I have no warm feelings towards... ahhh "Willy", after this.

Whatever it takes, Willy won't do it.

Sorry to hear that you got shafted. The signs were clear though, uploading was down 50% of the time, downloading was screwed alot of the time, their payouts were $40 for 1000 downloads.

Pretty obvious they were going to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back