Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously thank you, if you weren't there, there would probably be no DMCA ignored video hoster yet. It is almost considered as here now, but a DMCA hoster is still exceptionnal.

Seriously thank you, if you weren't there, there would probably be no DMCA ignored video hoster yet. It is almost considered as here now, but a DMCA hoster is still exceptionnal.
Thank you for such warm words dear. It is really highly appreciated. I hope we deliver our future services in a way that match your very high expectations from us.

PPD is for starters like you who upload small tiny files. We’re targeting something bigger than you dear.
Rating our service before it goes live is just an example of how tiny small your mind is. You didn’t even see anything from what we want to show but you said it will never become #1 :laughing: I have no idea what kind of mind that would rate something before it goes alive and public to be seen, but I wouldn’t imagine cuz as I said you’re just a starter who look for PPD.

You remind me of the first days when some trolls said DMCA can’t be ignored and didn’t believe in our goal with GO Unlimited while there is multiple services in this industry are cloning our concept now as you see and the mentioned trolls are probably using them, while we’re the biggest video hosting.

Our success and goals aren’t small enough to be filled in these trolls mind, and I really hope you’re not one of them.
No u r not the biggest video hosting, honestly i didn't know about you before this thread. I'm sure u will never be #1 but good luck btw.:fingers_crossed:

No u r not the biggest video hosting, honestly i didn't know about you before this thread. I'm sure u will never be #1 but good luck btw.:fingers_crossed:
Maybe you're involved in file hosting services more, if so that's expected sir that you don't know about video hosting services, because as far as everyone know GO Unlimited is the oldest and the biggest video hosting service. As for the video hosting industry we're the oldest and the biggest as mentioned and we will be the biggest in the file hosting industry with our next project that will rock the world with its concept.
We do also have future plans for this industry that you will see within the months and years upcoming and you will be amazed with every and each one. :kiss_mm:

stop talk too much and launch it.

you said the same about ur cloudrider system but as everyone can see in the thread you created, people still waiting for it and you dont even answer to people that already paid for it.

stop talk too much and launch it.

you said the same about ur cloudrider system but as everyone can see in the thread you created, people still waiting for it and you dont even answer to people that already paid for it.
We launch it whenever we want to launch it bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back