i want to sell my Fresh & New Filesharing Site with this condition :

Include for sell :
1. Domain : ninjalocker[dot]com
2. Script : xfilesharing pro 2.0
3. Skin (theme) : custom by me

Not include for sell :
1. Hosting

website info :
1. Traffic : n/a (this is brand new filesharing site, not have member)
2. Revenue : n/a

what you need if want this website :
1. VPS or Dedicated server (i will transfer all content such as domain, xfilesharing script, custom theme)

proof of ownership the website : http://ninjalocker[dot]com/site-verify.txt
proof of ownership the domain :
inulled%20site%201.jpg

START BID : 500 USD

• Will Be Closed After 14 Days Last Bidder Will Win
  • Payment via paypal or wire bank transfer only
  • Any Other Proof I Will Provide
  • If you need futher customizing for this theme, i will help with cost 200 USD for all pages on this website.
:P THANK YOU :P

8 comments
i not have installed mod on this xfilesharing script.
i just bought xfilesharing script license not with mod (other option/addons)

do you know how much you must spend for customizing this xfilesharing script theme mate ?
and i just try offer to people who want make own filehosting with ready site and ready theme :)
and if customize this theme, i can help to with very cheap price mate :)

The domain name an the template not even worth what you claiming it is. Your domain name show it only been active for 109 days, Alexa is showing your site Traffic very lowseems to be you're trying to earn fast bucks off something you just brought 109 days ago.

The price to me isn't worth purchasing or even trying to sale, I recommend that you hold off on selling it shows on Alexa that user only stay on your site for 0.58 seconds then leave.

Plus the website hosted on JustHost shared hosting which tells me you weren't serious about actually keeping this site running. Hosting a file site on Shared Hosting is a huge no-no.

care to comment on this?

http://ninjalocker.com/stylesheet.css > /* Theme slice by greencroto.com */

Yes that several my portfolio with my client in indonesia :)

The domain name an the template not even worth what you claiming it is. Your domain name show it only been active for 109 days, Alexa is showing your site Traffic very lowseems to be you're trying to earn fast bucks off something you just brought 109 days ago.

The price to me isn't worth purchasing or even trying to sale, I recommend that you hold off on selling it shows on Alexa that user only stay on your site for 0.58 seconds then leave.

Plus the website hosted on JustHost shared hosting which tells me you weren't serious about actually keeping this site running. Hosting a file site on Shared Hosting is a huge no-no.

Thank you for your advice, in my mind i just wanna sell
The xfilesharing with custom template. Not sell the filehosting turnkey business.
and little story about this site : i have failed to collect some money for doing filehosting business and i think, maybe i can sell my service about custom slicing psd to xfilesharing script. Start with selling this site.

When i sell this site, i think who is buy from me will need other service from me and maybe other people can intersting with my slicing psd to xfilesharing. And .... i just wanna try and thank you so much with your comment, i will learn again for sell the site.

Tnx brother :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back