New Dropbox alternative with more than 15 GB space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medow7

hello:

Today i cam a cross dropxbox like site with great space.
They give you free 15 Gb.

nGfTI5M.png

They have great referral system, every one sign by your referral link will have an extra 5 GB and they will give you an extra 5 GB.

Code:
http://copy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
12 comments
Really with the features dropbox offer why would you not want to use them? Well except if you where replacing them with a solution like BT Sync or something different.

I just dont see the point in all these copycat services, unless they offer something different and get users they will just fall by the wayside trying to compete with economies of scale (dropbox etc). 50GB isnt that special, not with the amount of space dropbox gives out every 3 months or so with special offers (do this and get ....)

305aX.png

Well, mega.co.nz offers 50GB free, nice speed, encrypted connections and the ability to share folders with other users and grant them permission to read/write to your folder. They are also working on a desktop/ios/android client, after the release of the desktop client I'll delete my dropbox account.

user register directly on copy.com without refer link get 15 gb storage.
user register with refer link get 20 gb storage.
(twitter account +2 gb extra)
(each referral 5 gb extra)

my account on copy.com : 87 gb :pirate:

I have 52 GB storage space on dropbox (courtesy my Samsung smartphone xD) and i am more than happy with it.

Guarantee this thread was made originally with a referral link that's now removed by staff. It's the only reason someone would suggest this site over something like Dropbox or Google Drive, both of which have 15GB (bonus space on Dropbox inc.) and offer more security like two step verification, have far superior mobile apps etc. Box is good too but more business orientated.

The only question that remains is did he get an infraction for posting a referral link?

Guarantee this thread was made originally with a referral link that's now removed by staff. It's the only reason someone would suggest this site over something like Dropbox or Google Drive, both of which have 15GB (bonus space on Dropbox inc.) and offer more security like two step verification, have far superior mobile apps etc. Box is good too but more business orientated.

The only question that remains is did he get an infraction for posting a referral link?
Ofcourse he did post a ref. and got infracted. We do our job amigo ;)

Is this all you care about?!!!
And yes they give me infraction , i hope you are happy now.
And believe it or not many peoples are searching for more dropbox alternative for their own good, and i give a fact that they give you extra space if you register through a refer link.
Not only that, i provide both refer link and un refer link and the member have the choice to choose between which they like.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Ofcourse he did post a ref. and got infracted. We do our job amigo ;)

Congratulation.

Is this all you care about?!!!
And yes they give me infraction , i hope you are happy now.
And believe it or not many peoples are searching for more dropbox alternative for their own good, and i give a fact that they give you extra space if you register through a refer link.
Not only that, i provide both refer link and un refer link and the member have the choice to choose between which they like.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Congratulation.

Stop acting like a kid and respect the forum rules. Your second infraction is reversed. Go eat a cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back