Networking Seminar in College (Suggest Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

8cores

Hello fellow members, hope y'all are doing great!

Well, I'm having a seminar on any topic under NETWORKING in next coming 10 - 14 days in my college.

So, please suggest me some cool topic on which I can give my seminar, it also needs PPT's.

>> Kindly suggest me the topic name.

>> Also the websites (if you know any) from where I get all the info about the topic like research papers and all other info about it.

>> If you suggest the topic which can be used in my next semester thesis, I mean, I can do my thesis and research on that, that will be very helpful.

I know, this forum might be not the right place for educational thingies but, webmasters are more aware of current stuff and awesome ideas.

So, please help me in choosing something as I'm kinda in the pickle.

All help will means a lot to me.

Last edited:
9 comments
Cloud computing would awesome topic, it has so much of things to explain. Another topic of interest to everyone would be (according to me) Dialup 52kbps, Dialup 144kbps, Cable 512kbps, 1Mbps, 2Mbps, 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 2Gbps, 10Gbps what next ? :P

Sir, do you've any particular field in cloud computing? Also what's the exact topic for these Dial Up Speeds? I mean, what would be Title of Project or Search Terms?

Cloud computing would awesome topic, it has so much of things to explain. Another topic of interest to everyone would be (according to me) Dialup 52kbps, Dialup 144kbps, Cable 512kbps, 1Mbps, 2Mbps, 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 2Gbps, 10Gbps what next ? :P

@8cores<br><br>Speeding Trends or Evolution of Speed or Evolution of Internet or Evolution of Network or anything you can think of. I just gave you a overview of a topic which is hot amoung youngsters. Everyone wants to know more about internet &amp; its speeds &amp; its future

Yes, thanks. Also it's okay to use these topic for a Mater's degree class?! I mean, my teacher has a habit to say what may I chose, like this topic is so layman and easy. So, basically what you told me will be the comparison and medium they use, right?
@8cores<br><br>Speeding Trends or Evolution of Speed or Evolution of Internet or Evolution of Network or anything you can think of. I just gave you a overview of a topic which is hot amoung youngsters. Everyone wants to know more about internet &amp; its speeds &amp; its future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back