NetworkArray | Managed 1GBps Dedicated Servers from 11.95€ (NL, USA, UK, FR, SW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Recently bought Dedicated server from networkarray.

i will soon post my full review.

Currently i am satisfied with them.

Some problem happen during first 2 days for migration. But is related to migration not server.

But it is solved now.

now no any issue. They personally called me and take care of my problems.

Server speed is also good.

Hello,

Glad to know you're happy with our service.
Would love to see a full review from you :)

Hello ,

In The Title You Say Dedicated Server From 11.95€ but i dont see any at that price

It's NA-FR-X01, The updated price on it is 14.95EUR now.
If you are interested, We can surely provide it for 11.92EUR (Only applicable on payment via BitCoin or NEFT or Indian Debit or Credit Card)

Also, We have some amazing Clearance Offer running in Netherlands.

Please contact via Skype Account / Live Chat or Sales Ticket for further details.

Last edited:
I see you offer Direct Admin, very nice! What is Lite Management? In the Title is the Word "Managed", so what does it mean, that you are making Security Updates/Hardening?

I see you offer Direct Admin, very nice! What is Lite Management? In the Title is the Word "Managed", so what does it mean, that you are making Security Updates/Hardening?

Hello,

Thats indeed correct, I am sorry that you couldn't find 'Lite Managed' definition anywhere on the site, It actually means that we work on Bare Metal features of the server.
Like we would patch and update your server on a OS / Panel level, not application level.
i.e., bug with OpenSSL etc will be patched automatically.

But suppose you are running vBulletin we wont be able to extend our services there, If you want that level of service. You can easily upgrade to our Full Management Solution.

We're an official reseller of DirectAdmin, So yes the licenses will be issued almost instantly to you and at the lowest possible prices.

Hope to have answered all your queries in a satisfactory manner.

Regards.

This is to notify all our clients who have Dedicated Servers with us at our Paris Location.

We are changing billing cycle from 15th to 25th of each month,
Please note that 15th is the current prorata date and it is being shifted to 25th.

How does it affect you as a customer ?
Well since this is a management change, Hence you will not be charged for the date change,

Which means our existing clients get 10 days of dedicated server completely free !!

A detailed email has been dispatched to your registered email address as well, explaining the change.
Please contact our billing department via Live Chat / Ticket if there are any issues or queries with the Billing.

Kind Regards.

*** Server Clearance ***
(WorldCup Sale !!)

E3-1240v3 BlowOut !!
What's in the bag ?

• Intel E3 1240v3 Processor
  • 16GB RAM
  • 2x2TB SATA III HDD (6GB/s)
  • 1gbit Dedicated Duplex Line
  • 25TB Premium Outbound Traffic
  • Unmetered Inbound Traffic
  • Fully Managed
  • KVM Included

Price : 99 EUR / mo

PS : The servers are fully customizable !!, So you can downgrade / upgrade any features you like at discounted price.

Windows License @ 10 EUR / mo

How many you may ask ?, Only 10 are there in stock !!!
The 1st purchaser gets 10% Extra OFF !!

This thread will be updated once we have our 1st Purchaser from WJ

1st Server Status : SOLD !! (Only 6 remains !!)

How to Order ?
Just contact our 24x7 Support Staff on Live Chat or Buzz us on Skype (networkarray)

Last edited:
Hi,

how long is the delivery time for france dedicated servers? :)

In case of Working hours, it's processed instantly(~30-60 minutes - Time to install OS, change RAID options (Smart Array)).
Out of working hours, say about 8 hours in case the server is in stock and installed on the rack.

If it's a custom order, It takes 24-48 hours to dispatch the server.

Last edited:
Thanks ServerPolice i've placed my order :)

I just asked because i need the server until friday and i guess this will not be a problem for you and your team =)

best regards

Thanks ServerPolice i've placed my order :)

I just asked because i need the server until friday and i guess this will not be a problem for you and your team =)

best regards

Hi,

Thank you for your business, We have a few pending orders which we have started rolling out according to the queue.

You don't need to wait, It will be there in your inbox in a few hours, Are you migrating from some other webhost ?, If yes. Then we'll start billing from the date when your old server expires. So you can migrate in the meantime ;)
Just open a ticket with the screenshot of old Invoice and our staff will adjust it.

We'll be rolling out the updated website of NetworkArray tomorrow, with some major changes and updated plans.
We'll be also rolling out the much awaited HeartBeat and SSH-Corridor technologies developed at REAK Labs to the NetworkArray Customers.
Existing clients can sign up for Beta for HeartBeat from 5th of August.

@ServerPolice no i don't need to migrate anything but thanks for the info i appreciate!

and no status is still pending but as i said my personal deadline is tomorrow :D

@ServerPolice no i don't need to migrate anything but thanks for the info i appreciate!

and no status is still pending but as i said my personal deadline is tomorrow :D

Hi Kanbi,

Extremely sorry for the delay,
We are just processing the last batch of the orders you should be able to get the details of your server in 30-45 minutes.

Regards.

If possible, Please quote us so we can respond faster as we're not much active here on WJ.
I think you talked to one of our Sales associative over Skype ?
If you have any more queries, Please let me know in PM or hop on our Live Chat.

Awesome Special Deals will be live on website in a few hours,

Please note that all our limited stock deals so please be quick !!

Regards.

PS : Please contact Live Chat if you can't find the deals on the website right now.

Last edited:
Hi,

I understand that you tolerate warez websites, but I have some questions :

I would like to know before to take a server what is your policy for torrent trackers ? If I take a server located in France with a torrent tracker on it, what are my obligations and/or risk ?

Thanks in advance for your response

Ordered one dedicated server on FR, still waiting. Full ignore on tickets and live chat. }:-)
Online.net can install this server during 5-10 minutes!

Hi,

You need to deal with the abuses if they arise, apart from that you won't face any problems.

Hi,

I understand that you tolerate warez websites, but I have some questions :

I would like to know before to take a server what is your policy for torrent trackers ? If I take a server located in France with a torrent tracker on it, what are my obligations and/or risk ?

Thanks in advance for your response

Ordered one dedicated server on FR, still waiting. Full ignore on tickets and live chat. }:-)
Online.net can install this server during 5-10 minutes!

I think your ticket was answered within our SLA Time (< 15 min), Your order has a risk rate of 94% and is placed on hold.
It will be released after phone verification.

I want to order a low end dedi & wanna use it as a seedbox to seed my torrents.

I have some payment problems - there's isnt really any payment method available to me except paying you directly from my online earnings from imagehosts, which would be Paypal / Webmoney whichever you want.

Please let me know if this is acceptable.
There isnt really any other way for me because if I hire an exchanger, after paying all exchangers fees etc the cheap dedi wont be cheap anymore for me.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back