Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you guys have some funds added to your available balance at some point. I have nothing added to it at all, not even a single cent and yet more new sales are just added to reserve.

At least you guys have some funds added to your available balance at some point. I have nothing added to it at all, not even a single cent and yet more new sales are just added to reserve.

This is weird.

My reserve is getting released to my available balance everyday. But I get very little sales or rebills nowadays.

What is the meaning of "inactive user"..people who dont upload or dont get sales?
from http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...ions-related-netload-here-317.htm#post1662075

from mike
"we are counting several rules for the inactivity e.g. logging. But we are
working on this process to see the best way.
Our reason for adding this rule is because we have a lot of users they seem
that they don’t use their accounts but still
have money in their account and we only got bounced back e-Mails when we
tried to contact them
No active user wil be affected from this rule, you don’t have to care "

hope it's true

from mike
"we are counting several rules for the inactivity e.g. logging. But we are
working on this process to see the best way.
Our reason for adding this rule is because we have a lot of users they seem
that they don’t use their accounts but still
have money in their account and we only got bounced back e-Mails when we
tried to contact them
No active user wil be affected from this rule, you don’t have to care "

hope it's true

With PPS, even he doesn't log in, he still should have that money because netload makes profit by what he uploaded

This is exactly the case with me....all my sales go to the reserve...Btw my risk is 3.....:(

Today i got 1 year sale with netload. Awesome.:D

Glad that i didn't leave this host yet. I think i am gonna stick to netload. Netload is good and still downloaders prefer it.

Nobody gonna get money. They are just playing with us. Thats why they introduced inactivity rule. They want us to keep uploading n wait for 90 days for no reason. Its our money no matter it comes with legal or illegal files. But still its our own money. You buy rdp, find good files, spend lots of time, upload them n share. your complete hard work goes in vain with no reason. Its same as full time job for hard uploaders even more than a full time job. Netload if i will be an alien i would have destroy your whole shit.

U had medium risk, but they changed it for high, so it's different ratio reserved amount

no. i am still on medium risk. although i have 4-6 rebills every day, so i should be on low risk

anyway, i tried to request money and got this message

Sorry, you can only request one payout per week.

thats my 1st try to withdraw money.. wtf?

Last edited:
even if you get sales, you have to wait 90 days to get money or may be 60 days. Its not acceptable.
If you can wait, use turbobit waits 40 days and I received money 4 times till now

sounds quite weird, no one is saying they are paid into thr bank even after 5 days of getting so called "payment" from NL. will wait for 2~3 days & then we can officially call them scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back