Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i still don't fully understand what's inactive users in their mind.

uploading is easy, just randomly upload a few files, LOL, then am i active users now?

or does it mean we have to get sales/rebills to be called active?

from mike
"we are counting several rules for the inactivity e.g. logging. But we are
working on this process to see the best way.
Our reason for adding this rule is because we have a lot of users they seem
that they don’t use their accounts but still
have money in their account and we only got bounced back e-Mails when we
tried to contact them
No active user wil be affected from this rule, you don’t have to care "

hope it's true

5Char

I think only mentality ill ppl still working with them, I wanna delete all my files from this crap, but if I'll do this affiliate will be close for me, so I'm just waiting 30 days and after this I'll do this, reupload even such big amount of files is not a problem.
I don't have any idea how u can still woking with them, cuz "they pay after 90 days" muhahahah and one more think like someone said a lot of us working with them for a few years and we r on high risk status, so it's like call us cheaters how they can do this, if everyone here knows who's the biggest cheater ever

I think Netload have been absorbed all the cost of chargeback before time. Now only they want to take into consideration of this (chargeback problems).

To me, netload is the most reliable host among other hosts now. I have earned 5 times more income using Netload as compared to another mirror file host (I started using both of them after filesonic, etc collapsed early this year)! :)

Netload is the best but i hope they decrease the 90 days waiting time ..
Yesterday after i moved to Plan 2 I got 1 sale without uploading any file since PayPal issue , I regret that I moved to Plan 3 since this issue because i didn't got any Rebills :(

Last edited:
I think only mentality ill ppl still working with them,

I don't have any idea how u can still woking with them, cuz "they pay after 90 days" muhahahah

maybe because we care for our downloaders who bought premiums from us. if you are pissed with NL not paying you, so are the downloaders who bought premiums trusting you will provide them NL links.

I think Netload have been absorbed all the cost of chargeback before time. Now only they want to take into consideration of this (chargeback problems). :)

All of a sudden (well, since their PP account has been terminated and frozen lol) they are facing chargeback issues ?... All of a sudden some people use stolen CC to buy premium accounts from a filehoster ?...

This is just a bunch of excuses to get extra fees (incomes) and imaginary reserves (holding outcomes), plus this odd rule regarding inactives users, in order to pay their affiliates little by little. They have no choice. The situation is critical.

maybe because we care for our downloaders who bought premiums from us. if you are pissed with NL not paying you, so are the downloaders who bought premiums trusting you will provide them NL links.

they can do charge back, tell all of them to do this and provide new one host

I believe they must also facing chargeback before PP frozen. Maybe the numbers is not so scary like now, so they are lazy at that time to count it.

They always paid me the full earning amount, and i never see they deduct it from our earning. (Filesonic deducted your current income to compensate any chargeback)

anyone understands the changes in the available balance every few hours? why the available balance sometimes goes up and sometimes goes down? what is causing the change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back