Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tofuwizard: Stopped Uploading and set my affiliate to PPS Plan 3 since the PayPal issue but got increased in sales for two days, wow! Your 2 cents were absolutely right! :) :) :)

My Biggest Problem now is, How to cash it out?! :( :( :(

@tofuwizard: Stopped Uploading and set my affiliate to PPS Plan 3 since the PayPal issue but got increased in sales for two days, wow! Your 2 cents were absolutely right! :) :) :)

My Biggest Problem now is, How to cash it out?! :( :( :(
I would give them up to 3-4 weeks maximum to have at least a fully working alternative payout option. If nothing changed by that time, we all know that it's a bagful of crap from them and our money is gone for sure.

I requested payout via Bankwire last Month 29/7/2012

and today its marked as Done but did not received payment in Bank ... Anybody confirm that they pay immediately in Bankwire after marking payment as Done or I should expect it within 2/3 days or perhaps money gone

Need your Views...

Did you receive your payment?

Wow, didnt have internet for 2 days and now im back and i see they removed PP from payment options.. this is bad. it means probably no chance of getting payments soon.

If they pay EU users iam sure they will pay int users too.

What i dont understand ,where is the **** CC payment gateway?

Were they sleeping in the last few months or what?No "plan B?"

Even the total amateur RapidGator guys could impement it...

^ Maybe Netload too confident earlier that they have a good partnership with Paypal, they didn't bother to think of a backup to fall upon when things go wrong for them:P

High earners (4 digits and more), but even low ones (cards could be expensive though) ,non EU residents, who really really need to withdraw money from their Netload account, should get some infos about virtual/non virtual, credit/debit, anon/non anon, cards (VISA and Mastercard) issued by some polish banks. What you need is a Swift + IBAN right ? Then you get it ! NL-->IBAN-->Credit card-->ATM/Online use etc. Warning! : Get very well informed before buying any card mentionned above and beware of scammers ! Just an idea !

^^ not possible mate,you need to appear infront of them physically if you want to open a bank account in Europe afaik.Due to Anti-Money Laundering Act.

Well, I'm aware of that but technically you don't open a bank account, you just buy a Visa (Electron/Business) or Mastercard issued by a polish bank with a unique IBAN assigned to it...

a few years ago there where some good sites you could get debit-cards from and they would load the $ for you
get them from someone having an EU bank account and have NL send them the $
tricky part would be identifying who NL is paying (when 1000 of us start using the same debit-card supplier)

High earners (4 digits and more), but even low ones (cards could be expensive though) ,non EU residents, who really really need to withdraw money from their Netload account, should get some infos about virtual/non virtual, credit/debit, anon/non anon, cards (VISA and Mastercard) issued by some polish banks. What you need is a Swift + IBAN right ? Then you get it ! NL-->IBAN-->Credit card-->ATM/Online use etc. Warning! : Get very well informed before buying any card mentionned above and beware of scammers ! Just an idea !

one example of what you are suggesting would be payoneer?

and it looks like those high earners with more than 3K $ / monthly are getting crazy about not being able to get as many sales from netload without paypal these days....:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back