Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
today my last two pending payments was canceled... question. what is the limit money for request? 300$? maybe i will request today with EU transfer.

Got the same email.. what does it mean "a lot of people are complaining that PayPal doesn’t work for them fine"??
it sounds like they are not aware that there is a problem

Dear Netload Affiliate,

a lot of people are complaining that PayPal doesn’t work for them fine. Therefore

we are looking for new methods for the money transfer. Please tell us which

method suites for you and which you prefer.

Please send your suggestions to mike@netload.in

Best Regards

Netload Support
--
If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.
Thank you for using netload.

Best Regards,
Volker

netload support Team
www.netload.in

Konto: 1000105534
BLZ: 38450000

SWIFT: WELADED1GMB
IBAN: DE78384500001000105534

i get this email from netload???

wtf is this?

""Best Regards,
Volker

netload support Team
www.netload.in

Konto: 1000105534
BLZ: 38450000

SWIFT: WELADED1GMB
IBAN: DE78384500001000105534""

why they given me their bank account ????

You must send money to them !!!!:)):)):)):)):)) funny question

Dear Netload Affiliate,

a lot of people are complaining that PayPal doesn’t work for them fine. Therefore
we are looking for new methods for the money transfer. Please tell us which
method suites for you and which you prefer.

Please send your suggestions to mike@netload.in

Best Regards
Netload Support

--

If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.
Thank you for using netload.
Best Regards,
Sven

I smell a kind of tricky or spam email: be carefull before something do . cause I saw this message in nearly 20 forums
some are warez and some are tech forums like WJ.

it's clearly a mass email
I wouldn't worry about the dif forums you have seen it in (they deal with a lot of dif types of people)

they may well be just buying time
but that doesn't mean they don't plan to add other payment options
most likely they already have another option or 2 in mind and just want us to know they still plan to pay

I dont see what suggestions they want.. its either they make a bank wire for international users, or get back to Payza and/or moneybookers. No other reasonable option.

What bothers me is, that according to their mail, it sounds like they are not aware of a problem "a lot people are complaining" means "there are some people with problems, but we have no idea why is that"

If they were aware of a problem it should have been written differently and explaining the problem and letting us know if Paypal is dead for them or not. So if they dont see a problem, why the hell people arnt getting their money? and why they said they are working on the issue?

Bottom line, if they add more options, they have to make sure that ALL international users can use those options.

I dont see what suggestions they want.. its either they make a bank wire for international users, or get back to Payza and/or moneybookers. No other reasonable option.

What bothers me is, that according to their mail, it sounds like they are not aware of a problem "a lot people are complaining" means "there are some people with problems, but we have no idea why is that"

If they were aware of a problem it should have been written differently and explaining the problem and letting us know if Paypal is dead for them or not. So if they dont see a problem, why the hell people arnt getting their money? and why they said they are working on the issue?

Bottom line, if they add more options, they have to make sure that ALL international users can use those options.

yea they should have taken a few more min making that email
extremely disappointing
but then there support always is
normally I just blame it on not enough people but if your gona take 30 seconds to wright an email your sending to all your members
why not make it a couple of min and actually tell them something

once more if they are setup to send us mass emails why not send one more often to update us
man if I where them id have people cursing my unneeded updates
but no one would be wondering whats going on

yea im leaving my requests active for a while to
but I don't expect anything more threw PP

there email strikes me as they are Pp screwed and don't want to admit it
that was one pathetically short and uninformative email though

Egoapy for Payza payments and Bank Wire like Extabit is doing. I have also suggested them to use Bank Wire for non EU users. If they do that I'm sure their business will be boost. So hit the like button if you want Bank Wire as your payment processors and also suggest them to use this.

+1 Bankwire is the best option for pakistani uploaders as well for asians. <3

sooner or later PP would have come demanding to know how we earn our $ anyway

a few years back they locked my account demanding I explain how I was earning my $
I had to call them on the phone and explain everything
think I also had to send them more scans of my ID info to
that all really ticked me off
they seem to think they have to police the net flow of $ or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back