Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested payout via Bankwire last Month 29/7/2012

and today its marked as Done but did not received payment in Bank ... Anybody confirm that they pay immediately in Bankwire after marking payment as Done or I should expect it within 2/3 days or perhaps money gone

Need your Views...

It is a confirmed information?

^Payza got a lot of their own problem during and after the process of changing the owner.
The most notable trouble they give to customer is when you transfer your money from your bank to your alertpay/payza account, your money could be missing for several months!

The support tickets have piled up, and be replied only after several months! Even worse is the answers you get is always a robot answer and is always irrelevant to your specified issue.

Also payza wont do business with file sharing website anymore. Only can use it to make payment to affiliate.

why you all care so much for the pending payment and all that?? Cuz all you still have all pending set to be pay. But me!! Got 24/08 is listed as "DONE" but money is reverse back to Netload PP account. N' never change done to pending!! so that "done" is all bullshit!!....I need that transaction back in my account first before worry about pending one.

n' most of you dumb enuff that still uploading n' posting like crazy making money for netload set them up to run away someday soon. The reason they change aff. rate on 23.59pm is they lil' tripping with PP took out and put it back in within 2 hours. So they need new rate new amount of money this is just their tactic.

Think about it...everything they do is now just to make the most they can before they will announce the their PP is limit for 180 days and will pay aff. again when it unlock and that bullshit. Every hosts said that but even 180 days up we will never see those money we suppose to get again.

The Best way out now...
1.Stop uploading and posting at all with netload.
2.Cancel your pending or keep it pending it not matter at all.
3. Swtich to Plan 3 in case they back paying again. (5% chance) (either 3-30days make it 90 days before they pay again or 180 days PP limit bullshit)
4.Find new PPS to work with and sit back.
5.Nothing you really can do then pray to my buddha n' hope my monk help me out. Since their have india domian so their staffs should be buddhist. It wrong n' bad to cheat like this.

accept it guys that everything is fucked up now. not like I will give netlaod 2-3 bullshit days bra bra bra.....Then I will contact bullshit support bra bra bra...it all bullshit now....believe me!!

Well that is exactly what I Thought about ul.to a few months ago, and then they are back and paying maybe not like netload use to, but they are... of course in some way you are right but really nobody know the true. on top of that netload.in has nothing about this problem, is just all the stopfilelockers.com assholes and their double moral about shutting down all the servers to sharing files

I requested payout via Bankwire last Month 29/7/2012

and today its marked as Done but did not received payment in Bank ... Anybody confirm that they pay immediately in Bankwire after marking payment as Done or I should expect it within 2/3 days or perhaps money gone

Need your Views...

International bank wires take a few days, usually the original bank finish the transaction but the receiver banks do not shows the money after 1 or 2 days,

Hey guys NL-Mike just emailed me and ask for alternatives to paypal.

'
a lot of people are complaining that PayPal doesn’t work for them fine. Therefore
we are looking for new methods for the money transfer. Please tell us which
method suites for you and which you prefer.

Please send your suggestions to mike@netload.in"

I sent them payoneer or moneybooker would be fine.

NL is a legit company.They just need sometime guys.

Egoapy for Payza payments and Bank Wire like Extabit is doing. I have also suggested them to use Bank Wire for non EU users. If they do that I'm sure their business will be boost. So hit the like button if you want Bank Wire as your payment processors and also suggest them to use this.

Last edited:
[SIZE=-1]Dear Netload Affiliate,

a lot of people are complaining that PayPal doesn’t work for them fine. Therefore

Please send your suggestions to mike@netload.in

Best Regards

Netload Support

Note: I am not the Official Support Executive :D

[/SIZE]

Dear Netload Affiliate,

Best Regards

Netload Support

Now without Paypal and Payza has already been banned there and currently problem with MB going on, I don't think there is any other good payment processors that can replace those.

Please Netload try to fix payza and MB. We don't want paypal but without payza and moneybooker, it will be too difficult for us to survive because we have to pay for our online services which we use for uploading and most of the sites uses paypal,moneybookers and payza.. :(

Dear Netload Affiliate,

Best Regards

Netload Support

After 1 week gone by here come lazy ass support. I read their letter 10 times atleast n' nothing even 1 word in the letter tell anything or solve anything? They are big host??? why asking stupid like this for an idea??? WOW!!!! nice move to put them dumb ass together to keep making them money!!!

Let me tell you this fella this is just to "buy time" this it!!!!!

They should come out and make a statement about 24/08 PP reverse and figure that one out first??? but they act like fat kid eatting cake act like nothing happen!!!
They know exactly what answer we as a whole looking for??? cuz they here reading this thread many time a day. Trust me!! But they act like we are foolis lil doggy. Pretending they are innocent. They act like it our (uploader fault) not on them!!

damn I can't take this man. How old is their staffs??? I guess btw 5-8 years old especially the "brain".

If you guys uses payoneer you will love it.

I already read 3 times from you the word "payoneer", Can you stop the spam in the thread.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

After 1 week gone by here come lazy ass support. I read their letter 10 times atleast n' nothing even 1 word in the letter tell anything or solve anything? They are big host??? why asking stupid like this for an idea??? WOW!!!! nice move to put them dumb ass together to keep making them money!!!

Let me tell you this fella this is just to "buy time" this it!!!!!

They should come out and make a statement about 24/08 PP reverse and figure that one out first??? but they act like fat kid eatting cake act like nothing happen!!!
They know exactly what answer we as a whole looking for??? cuz they here reading this thread many time a day. Trust me!! But they act like we are foolis lil doggy. Pretending they are innocent. They act like it our (uploader fault) not on them!!

damn I can't take this man. How old is their staffs??? I guess btw 5-8 years old especially the "brain".

If you can not take him why do not fucking left this thread.
We are not kids, we do not need a nanny, so please stop bitching about this server... if you do not like simple do not use it.

Dear Netload Affiliate,

Best Regards

Netload Support
--
If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.
Thank you for using netload.

Best Regards,
Volker

netload support Team
www.netload.in

Konto: 1000105534
BLZ: 38450000

SWIFT: WELADED1GMB
IBAN: DE78384500001000105534

i get this email from netload???

wtf is this?

""Best Regards,
Volker

netload support Team
www.netload.in

Konto: 1000105534
BLZ: 38450000

SWIFT: WELADED1GMB
IBAN: DE78384500001000105534""

why they given me their bank account ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back