Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@divineee: First thing comes to my mind is Megashares as an example. They had problems with Paypal, had long negotiations with Paypal to put it back for customers, but they never paid the affilliates ever again (even after 6 months after their account was locked) and Paypal never bothered them after that.

@gmrabbe: Payments on the 24-25 August were reversed back to Netload's PP account and no one received any PP payments after that successfully, So I'm guessing 23 August is the last date users received properly

Last edited:
Hope " paying to paypal " issue solve asap as they solved "buying premium" by paypal issue instantly ..

If they are't pay to paypal , they should give other option like Payza and Webmoney !!

i think paypal still working with them, coz it still can be use to buy premium, i think they make arrangement with paypal that netload cannot pay affiliate with paypal so they can still use PP only for paymentgate. this is what i think..

Look at Freakshare, they did the same, they accept PP but can´t pay affiliates through this, I think that PP as an affiliate option is over, when I started to use Netload, they had Alertpay as a payment option, now it´s over too :(

why the hell they are not publishing things like that in the news. why we have to know it by someone who had to get paid and didnt. really annoying and unprofessional. i dont know what technical problems means, but arnt they aware that besides paypal, non of the options works for non EU users? this is a joke, and i hope that technical problems doesnt mean that they stopped working with them for good.

This is their recent style. :sun:

This has been happened to webmoney (9 months ago) and payza (5 months ago) payments already.

This payment technical problem can last for several months I expect. After several months if they still can not resolve it then you can expect they will take action to modify their payout request page. 8-)

This is their recent style. :sun:

This has been happened to webmoney (9 months ago) and payza (5 months ago) payments already.

This payment technical problem can last for several months I expect. After several months if they still can not resolve it then you can expect they will take action to modify their payout request page. 8-)

So basically every non EU user can forget about his earned money :(

Last edited:
Can we trade our balance to premium vouchers and sell them?
I only see we can updrade our own accounts.
only use updrade our own accounts or gift any one

because

netload rule
It is forbidden to offer premium accounts without our approval on advertising networks.

So basically every non EU user can forget about his earned money :(
Personally, at the rate of what the support staff is doing and little initiative to deal with the matter whether it is webmoney/payza/moneybookers or paypal, it is making it less attractive for us non-EU users. Their recent PPS change doesn't make them any more attractive than the other hosts that offers sales+rebills and I still dislike the 30 day inactivity rule when using more than 500GB even as a premium member. Don't forget they still have hard disk crashes error:P.

Paypal of course is a plus side for them since it's easy in terms of sales but if you have unique content no one else has, customers will be desperate to buy premium from you even though they are reluctant to use their credit card in the first place.

yep...maybe tehPARADOX will change trend..so which host do you think will flood on there? since Netload link are 90% on tehparadox.

1 Ryushare
2 Extabit
3 Ul.to

Personally, at the rate of what the support staff is doing and little initiative to deal with the matter whether it is webmoney/payza/moneybookers or paypal, it is making it less attractive for us non-EU users. Their recent PPS change doesn't make them any more attractive than the other hosts that offers sales+rebills and I still dislike the 30 day inactivity rule when using more than 500GB even as a premium member. Don't forget they still have hard disk crashes error:P.

Paypal of course is a plus side for them since it's easy in terms of sales but if you have unique content no one else has, customers will be desperate to buy premium from you even though they are reluctant to use their credit card in the first place.

True, but ATM i am more concerned about the 4 figures i have pending and about the another 4 figures i have earned until now. This is a lot of money that i need and dont wanna see it goes to waste

True, but ATM i am more concerned about the 4 figures i have pending and about the another 4 figures i have earned until now. This is a lot of money that i need and dont wanna see it goes to waste

i think they will paid us but the point is when and with what payment processor. if they didn't want to paid us then they will closed the affiliate rather than they reduce their rate. but the point is they still want uplaoder to work with them.

i think they will paid us but the point is when and with what payment processor. if they didn't want to paid us then they will closed the affiliate rather than they reduce their rate. but the point is they still want uplaoder to work with them.
Of course they want to pay us..they're just reluctant to do so :)). Even if support says other alternatives are coming soon, do you believe their word that it is 'coming soon'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back