Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have an account it doesn't matter premium or not, but you are registered in NL, so if you "upgrade" it, it is not a new sale or "initial" sale ....

But on the other hand, Im using 2 affiliate accounts to share my links...One is refferal to other one, I didn't use refferal link when registering it , but because of cookies it just became a refferal of my other account.

So Im refferal of myself and getting 10% from other's sales ....

I sent them about 1000 mails but still we haven't fixed it yet , they kinda didn't understand the matter or something like that ...

I hope it will be fixed soon .

are you sure your actually making any $ from the referral ?

several people where saying a few weeks back that NL no longer pays on referral earnings
if that be true then the reason they are not responding to your emails
is because they just don't care (not loosing them any $ anyway)
in my appearance they only respond if it's of interest to them
kinda ticks me off
but I guess they just don't have enough people on staff

Hello User ******

we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- You are not able to receive a bank transfer to your country.

The payout amount was added back to your account.

Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.

Best Regards,

Katja

Netload.in Support

Lmao you wondering why u dont get the sale??
I may risk a bann here but I have to say this: ur the dumb*** person here in this thread.

In two weeks ur gonna posting something like this: My account got locked/banned, why they did that???????!!!!!!

Sorry but I cant take kiddies seriously.

BTW: Got payment 2 days ago :-)

why will i get banned?i didnt be my own referral.i only have one account.in past in many file hosts you could buy premium from your own link.and that's simple.why would i buy it from another's link while i'm already uploader?

anyways we'll see what will happen?

Last edited:
why will i get banned?i didnt be my own referral.i only have one account.in past (oron filesonic etc..) in all file hosts you could buy premium from your own link.and that's simple.why would i buy it from another's link while i'm already uploader?

anyways we'll see what will happen?
Obviously you didn't even bother to read the rules properly. Go to your stats page and read the last rule stated very clearly right at the bottom of the page. Yes, not even for own personal use.
It is forbidden to by premium accounts due his own link for reselling or personal usage.

what do you guys insert into:

Please enter your account address.

(This address does not constitute payment information)

your real address? a fake address? did u get paypal payment with a fake address inserted??

Hello User ******

we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- You are not able to receive a bank transfer to your country.

The payout amount was added back to your account.

Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.

Best Regards,

Katja

Netload.in Support

in which country you live? what method of bank wire you used europe or german? and how much amount you requested ?

i requested 176$ via moneybookers.. but unfortunately i didnt get still.. can somebody tell me when they will return that balance in my netload balance? i mailed them but didnt get answer its been almost 40 days gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back