Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
again ,moneybooker questions again and again..

LOL, jsut like the other member here said "LET THEM ASK THERE QUESTIONS"...LOL

^^ yes, yes, request payment by money bookers, Just do it now!

Is payment receivable by moneybookers?

I think they will remove moneybookers option soon.

If you want to waste your time to wait for 30 days, and then wait for another 30 days (60 days, 90 days, endless waiting)....I advise you to avoid request via moneybookers!

@charles, don't be like that! This question is always live, the situation would change from time to time.

Last edited:
I think netload has to remove MB option till the time they solve their problem with them because some member here don't do their homework before asking same thing again and again.

This thread is getting spammed with the same query being asked so many times..

I think netload has to remove MB option till the time they solve their problem with them because some member here don't do their homework before asking same thing again and again.

This thread is getting spammed with the same query being asked so many times..
How long do you think it would take for them to remove that option? Didn't it take a few months for them to update the request page and change the 14 business days to 30 business days (other than removing the alertpay/webmoney option)? :))

Is it here somebody from Serbia who can help me and confirm that EU Bank withdraw work with banks in Serbia?
I have made my first withdraw request at 12.08.2012. and now waiting 30 days...
We here can't have PayPal, Moneybookers don't work for now, and this is the only one method that's left to withdraw our earned money.
Any experience, any confirmation?
Answer here or PM me.
Thanks in advance.

Have you guys password protected your files on Netload? And if so, do you think it has any effect on the sales you get? I'm considering doing this since I post on a blog and my files get remote uploaded almost immediately, when I'm usually posting stuff as soon as it comes out.

@tofuwizard

you are right, netload is too damn lazy at updating their info, we know that, or people who do homework know that.

netload is lazy, and if you uploaders are more lazy than netload by not taking time to read and know netload's lazy habbit, you only bring moneybookers question again and again here, it's not netload's fault, it's your fault not being able to adjust to the netload situation.

it's us (uploaders) learn to get used to netload, not netload tries to get used to us.

no wonder a lot of people can't get sales, all your time is wasted on asking dumb questions without reading.

the moneybookers questions is always live? but a lot of info and posts about moneybookers just a few pages back (only 48 hours ago) is out of date yet??? those info and replies are up to date! so can't they read those?

you don't want to check threads every day just to read moneybookers dumb question again and again?

you might ask me to not read the thread, but i am sorry ,this is not your own thread, not my own thread, this is a public thread for everyone, so we shoud keep it useful and clean for MOST people. not just for some lazy people who always jump to last page.

what we concern most for now is :

1. will they ban / lock accounts if you receive too many dmca deletion or if you reupload too many times
2. how to get more sales
3. how to earn more with their current affiliate plans
4. can we continue to get paid in time or on time via paypal (30 days or 35 days, whatever, as long as we get paid!)
do you think these topics are way more important for MOST people????

come on, 154 pages for this thread and we are still forced to check these newbie quesitons.

contributing useful info and tricks is always way more welcome than asking questions here, especially dumb questions.

asking quesiton is fine, but don't ask it this dumb way (i mean, not read at all)

everyone have the right to ask question ,we can understand that.

but uploader A has already asked the question 24 hours ago, and someone answered, and are you going to tell me that uploader B has the damn right to ask this SAME question himself??? LOL , this will become dumb question.

Or are you going to tell me that situation has changed, that info 24 hours ago has been out of date..

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=9439

Hey I'm a newbie on netload. I used to work with other filehosts in the past. But this is the first time that I use netload. Please let me know ; what time is the daily revenue stats update? (I'm asking the GMT)

^ :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

damn , you kids are getting crazy.

yeah, i ban people with this bad/stupid behavior. (regrading question 1)

none of my questions are to you just shut up.and kindly wait your decreasing earnings as we all coming here.sorry.LOL huhahahhahahaha

What is the best method to upload a files ? i use z-o-o-om uploader its very buggy as many times file failed to transfer.

So do they also have a FTP ? Or only webupload and two way to RU answer will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back