Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyonw who is waintg more then 30 days for MB? anyone got paiment on MB for the last 10 days ?

PS. I know about problems with MB..so you dont need to repeat..

^ if they did, they would answer you or they would posted here that they finally got it via money bookers!!!

am i right?

since you already know about problems with MB, then, you already know nobody receives money from money bookers, you know this, including you, you don't receive money from money bookers, do you?

so..try to read from the last 10 pages, see if anyone posted reply about receiving payment from money bookers.

but i guess you won't spend more than 10 minutes reading to get your answer.

^ if they did, they would answer you or they would posted here that they finally got it via money bookers!!!

am i right?

since you already know about problems with MB, then, you already know nobody receives money from money bookers, you know this, including you, you don't receive money from money bookers, do you?

so..try to read from the last 10 pages, see if anyone posted reply about receiving payment from money bookers.

man you are the real Charles Babbage of todays world..8-)

Guys don't you see they are having problems with their MB account and are not able to pay right now and if their MB problem gets fixed then they will definately inform you or post here.

If you guys don't have patience to wait then move to other hosts and please stop repeating same thing again and again...:))

In uploading - Patience is Everything!! :P

LET THEM ASK THERE QUESTIONS

that's what people do
no one wants to go reading pages and pages of past (posibly out of date) responces hoping to find somone that asked what they want to know

there is allays someone willing to respond to there questions
if your sic of seeing the same questions from dif people then stop watching this thread for a while

-------------------------------------

MeFear
if your just starting then id go with plan 1-2
1 if you think people are likly to buy just one month
2 if you have a good amount of content and expect people to buy more then one month's worth of premy

after a few months have past and your rebills start to be more then your new sales swich to plan 3

Last edited:
i read all posts..and everyday im coming here..and i know about their problems.dont worry..i guess there is people who only watch messages and dont post nothing..so i asked them..

got payment yesterday night, requested 07.13, a day late? thru paypal thanks netload. :)

4 days gone no premy sale...plan 3... :(

Did Somebody try 30:30?

30/30 is best plan,i mean,what they offer,rebills and sales,not the percent,bcuz for 60% rate you dont get sales,and no one assicurates you that if they buy premium they will renew.

http://netload.in/index.php?id=13

- may not use the service for downloading from dedicated servers and virtual private servers (VPS).
5. Exclusion from the Service

Netload reserves the right at any time and without notice, to suspend the service for users by blocking access and/or deleting the user's account if

- they use the service on a repeated basis to make content under copyright protection available to the public

- it is demonstrated that they have violated the terms of use or other obligations as set forth in these terms and conditions

- their use of the service could pose a threat to the liability of third parties or Netload

- the service as a whole or the access provided is misused, especially by allowing several users to share one account. Each account is made available solely for personal use and may not be shared with other users and or used from different IP addresses

- invoices remain unpaid

- there are doubts about the authenticity of the content or information provided

- there are other important reasons that make this action necessary. If a user is blocked from the service, the user is not entitled to payments or a reimbursement of previously accumulated points. This also applies to payment requests already submitted.

just one little lawsuit and we are gone ;( and it will end of the last good $$$$ paying filehost :(

am i right?

Why they do not eliminate the possibility of payment via moneybookers on their webpage ?
This is not fair.

Im also thinking about whether i should go for 30:30. for months already im on 60% and making average of 7 rebills per day and quite happy. when i was on fixed $12 i had about 2-3 per day, so im not sure if according to that, its better to go for 30:30 or stay with the 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back