Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good policy.

at least they show that they are legit and they are against copyright infringement, which is the big part of the reason why they can still use paypal.

They have too much strict policy , they have blacklisted all .mp3,.exe ,.mp4 extension ,they are also using word sensor for blacklisting files

I asked them to cancel 5 payouts of mine due to my paypal got limited,they said they won't do it and asked to wait till paypal re-send the processing amount,which is stupid.why they wanna send money to limited account when they can easily cancel the payment and let me choose another method.

I asked them to cancel 5 payouts of mine due to my paypal got limited,they said they won't do it and asked to wait till paypal re-send the processing amount,which is stupid.why they wanna send money to limited account when they can easily cancel the payment and let me choose another method.

Did your Account Got limited after NL payout?

They have too much strict policy , they have blacklisted all .mp3,.exe ,.mp4 extension ,they are also using word sensor for blacklisting files

you're right, but file extension blacklisting can be worked around easily.

360 is one of the numbers got blacklisted.

easy answer, if they send money to your limited paypal, and paypal refund the money to netload, and you have to make request again and wait another 30 days.

and Mr. Dj.Ice, mind telling us why your paypal got limited, is it related to netload or just your own issue with paypal.

also, you are lucky to get reply from netload support.

Did your Account Got limited after NL payout?

I dont know,last payment I received is from netload,and last thing I did with my paypal is buying a bottle of supplement from ebay.Paypal didn't respond to my email,just sent me an automated mail.

Jul 26, 2012: When you signed up for your PayPal account, you agreed to our User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. Because some of your recent transactions violated this policy, we've had to permanently limit your account.

You'll be able to withdraw any money in your account 180 days after your last transaction. We'll email you when it's ready to be withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back