Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys received payment? Mine has been PENDING over one Month now.

They don't respond to tickets, so it's not looking very promising.

Have any of you guys received payment? Mine has been PENDING over one Month now.

They don't respond to tickets, so it's not looking very promising.

yeah, then don't try netload, LOL

i hate switchers after those small shitty hosts have their paypal accounts frozen.

they don't respond to tickets, so it's not looking very promising? your logic is quite normal,but..you are wrong.

@ all

you guys have difficulty uploading? the best reason is spammers are coming, they are jumpers from extabit,oron,bitshare..etc

netload should shut down all uploading methods to free users, only premium users can upload, NOT just ftp. period.

if you can't even pay $10 for the premium membership to upload, then you don't have to try netload, try rapidgator instead.

I have been using netload for a long time now and i am quite happy with them. Problem is that spammers slower down the netload. Ftp taking too much time to generate links comparing to past. Remote is almost dead now. Web upload too very slow. But all in all netload is best.

@ samy92

rent a RDP, it costs 25 dollars only dude.

you think you have the chance to heavily remote upload your stuffs to netload when a lot more spammers are doing the same as you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back