Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof 1
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/dbdc38ce66.png[/slide]
Proof 2
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/cc778e5b26.png[/slide]

Hey INDIANBOY can you PM me the method of canceling the payout request for alertpay i have 2 payemnts in alertpay i wanna cancel them can you tell me how i can cancel them?

Thanks for posting the screens.

Code:
[I]Hello Mike, 

Are you sent the correct amount to my paypal account? 

I requested $263.48 USD, and you only sent me $233.88 USD? [/I]
After submit PM to netload support,

They sent me the missing money of $27 USD (Korrektur) to me just now. Thanks netload!:)

Good to know that they sent it :)

have someone find a method to upload mp3...mp4 etc..etc? (blacklist)
there is but its a lot of hassle, your better off finding another host for mp3, if you upload tons of mp3 to netload your likely to get your account banned

Last edited:
Is there a way to renew premium with the money I earned?
yes, when you have more than $25 you can click request payout and buy premium vouchers

04gF6.png

redeem vouchers on the registration page

Sales = people has own page or portal or blog can get sales daily
but normal poster to the forums does not have any chance here.
problem is their disk crashes + wipeout periods (1.5 tb wipeout in a night
no dmca or younger than 30 days) .... not acceptable.

I do not know how people get sales.
I get daily 600-800 downloads but whenever switched to PPS i never got a sale and spent whole week with 0$ earning.
Can anyone tell me the trick (if any exist) behind getting sales :D (Not much but a single sale per day will be enough :D)

It would be helpful. hehehe

Last edited:
netload links are die hard impossible to download for free if it's bigger than 100MB.
if you want to get sales, ask yourself, if your content is exclusive for at least for 8 hours.
getting the god damn same stuffs from scene release tracker isn't the best way to get sales..you think only you are uploading those stuffs? there is always a rapidshare or uploaded.to links on the net for people to search..why they should take your netload link which is extremely difficult to download?

or if you can convince people to trust you and follow you on netload,that could be trick to get sales.
have some followers, then you get sales.
you don't necessarily need a site/blog to get sales.

find some quality forums to post, i hate spamming myself, and i hate spammers.

I do not know how people get sales.
I get daily 600-800 downloads but whenever switched to PPS i never got a sale and spent whole week with 0$ earning.
Can anyone tell me the trick (if any exist) behind getting sales :D (Not much but a single sale per day will be enough :D)

It would be helpful. hehehe

600-800 is to less

it's nothing....

when you have 20000-40000 download you can sell account

Oh. Then it will take more than an year or more. Cuz i am beginner and just started my own site a month ago.
So it will take a long time.

However i was posting some movies on few boards like bayw and warez bb during the filesonic and fileserve era. And i daily used to get sales. Thats why it is a bit surprise for me. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back