.net Application Developer - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

Banned
Banned
Hi all,

If you need any small windows apps let me know your concept i will do it for you for free.

If the concept is too big/complex, i may not help you but just let me know what you want. :)

Projects Completed On Request:

Project Name: Sort Any Text v1.0

Project Details: Sorting links easily.
Project Status: Completed.
Full Source Code: https://rapidshare.com/files/2647926975/Sort_Any_Text_Full_Source.rar - 56 KB
Only Setup File: https://rapidshare.com/files/3232011608/Sort_Any_Text_v1.0.rar - 8.2KB

Total Time Taken: 15 minutes

Ready To Accept one more simple project.

If you like my free service please do vouch me to be a member of Wj Respected Coder Group and like this post to increase my reputation.

Last edited:
16 comments
funny5293. Please give me a day(edit: it took me 15 mins for total). I will post the tool here. It's pretty simple :)

Edit: Tell me few things:

1. Source links - will you enter all the links manually one by one in a text filed or do the tool need to load the links from text file ?

2. Output : Do you want the output to be saved in a text file ?

Last edited:
@ bbb-
Sure man, it'd be great. If possible show me the code also, even I want to learn ;)

Edit-
1. Source links - Yes all links will be entered manually. Each link in new line.
There should be a button called Sort, which when clicked should sort and display.

2. Output : A simple popup window or notepad will do fine.

Last edited:
Done. Check my initial post in few minutes. I'm uploading source code right now in Rapidshare.com

Edit: Done. Funny5293, please write your feedback or any changes. :)

Last edited:
Mate i need small apps,

Purpose : Screenshot taking

Reason: i am tired of using printscreen, because i need to open/paste in paint everytime and ful page or full browser page is not possible.

Feature needed: need hotkey(the key under esc or before the number 1 = ~ key or same printscreen button )

Need 2 hotkeys:
one hotkey for screenshot taking visible portion of window/monitor.
Another hotkey for full window page(even it is below the visible area of screen/monitor) - mostly for browser page longer page, i use screengrab(read below),i always use full screen in browser ( f11 )

How to:
if i clicked the ~ key or printscreen key means, it will automatically generate png format image in predefing place or desktop

if you need extra info means, i am ready to add more :)

Note:
possibly i use screengrab addon for firefox(if you want to test, please install older version of firefox) , i use older version, reason is screengrab alone.

but the screengrab have all features except Hotkey, the developer announced he won't develop it due to frequent update of firefox, for competing chrome without understanding/giving time for developer.

did you know how to modify that screengrab addon to add hotkey...??
other screenshot addons are there, but this is the only one people use it(even they use old version firefox for this addon) - reason is realtime screenshot processing without any delay

Thanks mate.
sorry if i asked a big apps or task, i am not known about apps creation

Another Note:
i thing you're a coding Geek, so if you got time , please create a tutorial(video) in simple so even noob can understand.

most guys are ready to learn but they're unaware of starting point(including me)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back