Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDTe0aa.png

There's a big difference from having a few flaws and being involved in murder.
???????
[trollface]
@rox hold me back m8 im about to draw a gun and shoot this muthaf**kin troll and no one aint gonna miss him

I'm not a troll, just speaking the truth about someone. I'm just not a liberal that believes the lies he and the liberal media have been telling for years about Mandela's past and SA

Nelson Mandela's grandsons are speaking out!

Hey... Has anyone heard about - or seen - the interview that Nelson Mandela's grandsons recently did together? They were interviewed by Daphne Barak... It already aired in London. I heard that it was really fascinating stuff! I read an article about it on a London website and it's being talked about all over the UK. From what I've heard (from those who have seen it) the Mandela grandsons seem like very matured, well-grounded young men. They certainly have an extraordinary grandfather!

I'm really glad that they (and their grandfather) are speaking out about the situation in Zimbabwe! (I've seen some comments and quotes from the interview...it's been in some papers and people across the web are talking about it.) From what I've heard, I'm not sure that they are condemning Mugabe enough though??!
I don't know... From what I'm hearing, I think they could have taken a stronger position...

Something else I read - which is very interesting -- it seems that the Mandela grandsons spoke out publicly in support of Barack Obama....which I think really is VERY interesting that they spoke out so favorably about Obama after Bill Clinton attended Nelson Mandela's birthday bash!!! They had to be aware of the 'strain' between the Clintons and Obama...unless you live in a cave, you'd have to be aware of that! Some people are saying that the grandsons 'dissed' Bill Clinton by speaking so favorably - and in support of (!) - Obama!!

Looking forward to actually seeing their interview though -- what a great chance to see Mandela's grandsons together for the first time! And I really want to hear what they actually say about Obama and the Clintons...I've only heard rumors up to this point! I think that the interview is supposed to air in the US soon!!
It will be nice to hear them talk about their grandfather as well... And I've heard that they were very impressive...perhaps some of them will consider a life in politics or public service.

They aren't that impressive and would be bad politicians, they support someone that is a horrible example of how to run a country. How someone speaks during an interview or a speech isn't important and shouldn't be paid attention to when they are running for a political office. To many unqualified persons though out the world have won elections since people just think they are cool or that they are good a speaker so it must mean they are good managers.

Its sickening that so many "leaders" of various countries are supporting a guy that supported terrorism against something that wasn't that bad, The ANC have ended apartheid without any violence faster than with violence by using economic means.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back