Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggY DoG

x3zh.jpg

Even a dog knows a good hearted man. Good man with a good dog..
pju.gif

A great man, warrior, rest in peace nelson mandela!!
fn0.gif

Nelson Mandela, the revered South African anti-apartheid icon who spent 27 years in prison, led his country to democracy and became its first black president, died Thursday at home. He was 95.

"He is now resting," said South African President Jacob Zuma. "He is now at peace."

"Our nation has lost its greatest son," he continued. "Our people have lost a father."

A state funeral will be held, and Zuma called for mourners to conduct themselves with "the dignity and respect" that Mandela personified.

"Wherever we are in the country, wherever we are in the world ... let us reaffirm his vision of a society in which none is exploited, oppressed or dispossessed by another," he said as tributes began pouring in from across the world.

Source:

Code:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/05/17500450-he-is-now-at-peace-nelson-mandela-dead-at-95

25 comments
You guys do know that he was in prison for having bombing attacks carried out on innocent people, not for opposing apartheid ? And he was for killing the white farmers in South Africa.

R.I.P Mandiba You Deserve It

R.I.P Mandela you deserve it Others may chest thump telling you off as being a terrorist but what do they say of the slaver Afrikaners /Boers who treated blacks as a disease???

You guys do know that he was in prison for having bombing attacks carried out on innocent people, not for opposing apartheid ? And he was for killing the white farmers in South Africa.

DDTe0aa.png

FU blkhtr007 Let the man go in peace... you still have a lot of living shit to diss in the world... Obama will be a good start. Plus Umkotho we Sizwe Operated independently from Political ANC despite being its military wing Hence if you want to call mandiba a terrorist, call all ANC folks terrorists but then Youll find that the Slaver Afrikaner Goverment was even worse in which case to balance the vices off you ougth to call the afrikaner goverment Devils >:)

What an idiot are you,why you every time must write some stupid things?

R.I.P. Mandela

Flaws - crimes he did. Does it have to be blurted out everytime the man made a speech about admitting his crimes? The whole world knows (at least the people I know of know) about these flaws but still accepting the mistakes and working towards making up for them is a big thing. You need balls of steel to admit and work towards making up for it.

There's a big difference from having a few flaws and being involved in murder.

Well said Rox.. R.I.P

Flaws - crimes he did. Does it have to be blurted out everytime the man made a speech about admitting his crimes? The whole world knows (at least the people I know of know) about these flaws but still accepting the mistakes and working towards making up for them is a big thing. You need balls of steel to admit and work towards making up for it.

There's a big difference from having a few flaws and being involved in murder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back