Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

What is the point of a like button without a dislike button if you keep a record of them and call it reputation? It has no value to it whatsoever. The whole ranking is moot if a person can only go up in rep rank. Its just a flawed reputation list. It holds no value to a users reputation.

edit: I guess what I'm getting at, is how can this be called reputation? there is no way to lower it and it also seems negative posts receive more like clicks.

edit again: The thread was a two-fold suggestion. Maybe calling it something else then a rep ranking. Not just adding negative rep.

Anyway, fuck it. Reported to be closed.

Last edited:
19 comments
there has been a long discussion about this and the reason it was declined was because it would spread the negitivity among people and that people would abuse this for their own personal reasons

Dumb suggestion! If you don't like the post, don't comment! If you think posts are violating rules, REPORT them! Why do you we have Moderators and super moderators for? (y)

Someone might dislike every post of yours just because they hate/dislike you, haters are everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumb suggestion! If you don't like the post, don't comment! If you think posts are violating rules, REPORT them! Why do you we have Moderators and super moderators for? (y)
WTF are you talking about? I think you're in the wrong thread
Someone might dislike every post of yours just because they hate/dislike you, haters are everywhere.
People can report it if it's violated
even facebook not puted unlike button then why WJ , its not according to Human Rites ;)
FB does not keep a tally of the likes and refer to it as a users reputation
There's a reason why Facebook didn't add it :p

see above

Originally Posted by foxman

WTF are you talking about? I think you're in the wrong thread
You need to read again then!

fI1r9.jpg

its you're btw

its stupid. nothing more!
LOL useful posting there
^and QuickSand will cry to mods if he gets even 1 negative rep
QS hasn't been a problem for a long time now
there has been a long discussion about this and the reason it was declined was because it would spread the negitivity among people and that people would abuse this for their own personal reasons
That's fine. The thread was two-fold. Maybe calling it something else then a rep ranking.

LOL useful posting there

QS hasn't been a problem for a long time now

That's fine. The thread was two-fold. Maybe calling it something else then a rep ranking.
what you are saying can be done but then again a thing has a good side and a bad side and in this case the bad side is heavy ..

Yeah that's a possibility. Best for those things to be left behind the scenes. People here cannot discuss things. This keeps being proven.

Again, Its not just about a dislike button. I think we all realize that wont work. Would probably look gross too. The rename would probably be better. Just gives a false sense of reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back