Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Banned
Banned
Hey guys & girls.

I need a admin to be my partner in ddlit.com. DDLit is a new warez site that I am putting a lot of money into, for advertisement, great uploads, and various other items.

I'm in search of someone that can help me admin the website, help get members in, and additionaly make it become a community.

It's already well setup, has a few things that will be getting fixed like the logo, have some great ideas & plans.

If you are interested please fill this out below and attach it only WITHIN this topic, as my PM box is nearly full and I CBF to delete all of the important notes.

Thanks all!

Username:
What previous sites have you worked for?
How many hours a day are you online?

Thanks all!

22 comments
Username: robert

Why do you wish to work for DDLit? I want to make DDLit a big,good warez site and also I am experienced in vBulletin,i can help manage the site

What previous sites have you worked for? wscene.info I used to own,heavenwarez.com I used to be uploader.

How many hours a day are you online? 5 hours

Just curious rob, is English your main language?

Can you provide proof of the sites you've also worked for?

Thanks,

Ah okay, the only problem with this is, the person that does become an admin on DDLit, I only want to work on DDLit, no other projects.

100% Loyality, is what I believe in.

OMG! robert you are so PAWNED! I've seen more than 10 times you trying to let people making you admin. And none of them worked. Now shadeslader has also mentioned you are a noob, I don't have to quarrel with you about you not being unprofessional and noob-ish.

Anyway. On-topic. Foxy, I would be love to help you out as I love owners who invests a lot in their site. ;) But yeah, I'm not well-knowned in administrating warez sites, but I do own a big symbian community back then with about 200k members. Anyway, you would've be able to check the restarted symbian community now but wrzhost are having DDOS problems so site is basically down. :P

Anyway, if you find better people, go for them. If not, you know where to find me. :P

Ah okay, the only problem with this is, the person that does become an admin on DDLit, I only want to work on DDLit, no other projects.

100% Loyality, is what I believe in.

lol, now thats new.. I won't drop my Symbian site.. XD

kthxbai..

Good luck with finding your loyal admin. :D

I just want to help xD I have no other projects.

Oh get a life robert..

Tech ^ lol,you have your other site which is a project noob.

Hello there mr.robert.. I didn't say I need to get INTO his project.. like I said on my previous post. If he needs people with no sites, and loyalty, I will not drop my site for it.

And you do not have any project?

Check this:- http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=33347

----------

@ OP, Sorry for replying off-topic and quarreling with robert on your thread. I will end this discussion now. And I wish you all the best and dont trust robert. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back