Neede some Suggestion About Hotlinks | Direct Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakeon

Hello

I need some suggestion for Hotlinks | Directlinks FileHosting

As have Hotfile but i don't wana upload anymore there becouse all my beckup are deleted :(

so need some good trasted fileshosting who have option that i make Drect Links | Hotlink

From Hotfile same option i need on some other FileHosting

Q.What is hotlink/direct link download?
  • A.Hotlink/direct download link enables you to allow other users to download your files with premium privileges fast and easy. Users given with hotlink/direct download link can instantly save the file, without being a HotFile premium member."
Please suggest some good option ;) I don't need Affiliate program just taht i can make Hotlinks

REGARDS!

11 comments
Thank you for information but i need more space :

Premium Account:
  • Hotlinking allowed for all files.
  • Up to 15GB of personal storage space.
  • 1GB maximum file size limit.
  • Up to 150GB monthly data allowance.
  • and much more!
:(

I need 1-5TB spase and Hotlinks :(

Thank You again :(

Enterprise
$14.95/month
Top-of-the-line

• Unlimited Collaboration
    Click & Drag Desktop App
    Online Office Suite
    Unlimited File Revision History
    60 GB Online Storage
    2 GB File Uploads
    300 GB Monthly Transfer
  • 24/7 Priority Support
Limited :( i need same option as Hotfile :(

REGARDS!~

Thank you for information #saninokia

WOW for : Maximum File Size - 100 GB

and im again limited with Hotlinks :(

"File Hotlinking - With a premium membership, you get 100 GB of hotlinking bandwidth each month, free of cost! You can use this to generate hotlinks for your files and share them with friends. Anyone using a hotlink to download a file will be able to do so without visiting the cramit.in website and they will also be able to acheive premium download speeds without actually having to purchase a premium account!"

:(

i can give you cramit premium lifetime with 100gb traffic per month for free but in 1 condition if you interested,pm me your yahoo id.you just need to pay for extra traffic if you need,also they offer 200 leech from upto 5 best filehost for free per month,torrent leeching,etc,many offers.

Thank you for offer but i don't wana make some money from affiliate and no need to leech i just need to make beckup and need to be secure :D

Thank you for offer but i don't wana make some money from affiliate and no need to leech i just need to make beckup and need to be secure :D
ok no proble i dont have time to upload so was thinking to offer the acc which i am not using anymore but in my opinion cramit is better than slingfile.com and also in low price,ok,bye,best of luck dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back