Need to Speed TEST of my Server - Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

Hello

I need to test my server speed. It's Linux & Apache installed inside so How do I do that?

Please Help me.

(I couldn't find any suitable forum so I putted here as a off-topic, sorry for that)

Thank YOU.

18 comments
TEST THE SPEED = Please test my server speed. From your location or you diff locations.. Servers.

Actually I'm building a Files Sharing web site and it will be the storage server. Most of the time I see people object about how slow the server is to upload or download files so I have to make sure my server wouldn't be that kind of issue.

Please WEGT it or just download and give me the Location and the speed. (Please don't DoS or DDoS me)

Thanks for your help.

@Ifirst thanks for try.

- I want to test my speed on other network that's all. Anyone can wget that file and get me the result.

Thanks.

Looks server ok from many location.. If I add another line that will be awesome..

I need results from USA, Italy, France, Australia.

Anyone.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Thanks Guys for your help.. I got the other results by inbox - Thanks for your help.. I think my server work Just fine.

100kb/s max. California (This is a wget from my server that is on a Gbit port)

22kb/s from home connect in eastern usa.

Speed on 10GBPS NL server, 17-18MB/s.

I recommend you doing Traceroute it will tell you how long each 'hop' from router to router takes.

In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. This will give you a window like the one below.

Enter the word tracert, followed by a space, then the domain name.

traceroute.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back