Other Need to know Before Buying Sborg Hosting Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

raihan0888

Most uploader use sborg in shared hosting.

But what feature you search before shift to another host or before getting new sborg?

Mainly i search feature like:
=============================
torrent download allowed?
seeding rules? 1:1 or manually i seed?
transmission access?
multi thread download allowed?

currently i am with tehhost they dont allowed multi thread download and dont provide transmission access.

sbourg.us owner main service dont allowed torrent.

another site sborghost.com allowed torrent,unlimited download,access allowed in transmission.

So Please share what you missing in your current host and what feature stay close with them.. :)

and your valuable suggestion help to uploader to choose good sborg host.

19 comments
wat do u mean by multithread download ?

After over 2 months in development, countless hours of coding and recoding has finally paid off! We have done it! We have made sBorg download multiple files at once! Yes, you read it right, we have made sBorg download multiple files simultaneously! This means if you enter 10 links at once, sBorg will start downloading all 10 files side by side. You remember us saying PHP wasn't multi-threaded so we cant do something like that? Well it turns out there are some functions that can be used by advanced level programmers to do multi-threaded (or simultanious) downloading.

http://forums.sborg.us/printthread.php?tid=682

Sborg's run well enough on shared hosting. There is no need of vps for it
I once bought vps just for sborg

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

What's that transmission everyone talks about? If you have a sborg host,you can seed 1:1 to torrents,right? What does transmission on or off means?

sborghost.com

Excellent support, fast speeds and nice features.

Get a top package and get a private transmission interface and higher seed ratio options.

But I think getting Sborg will be better option if we go for it as total control will be with us. If we want more seeding we can do too. If we want to edit files or remove or add some file in RAR we can do it better or check RAR if it contain any AD or not?

Am I right? I am not Sborg user just I am myself thinking to go for Sborg but before shifting I want to make sure about everything.

Correct me if I am wrong somewhere..... :)

the best way to get sborg is get a vps and setup sborg by your self. i with tehhost but i don't have acc to transmission page. and that i really h8

the best way to get sborg is get a vps and setup sborg by your self. i with tehhost but i don't have acc to transmission page. and that i really h8

I am not referring anybody.

Just to clarify we do not provide transmission access because it is a shared environment and it is best for everybody. If you are still unsure there are several instances of users downloading tons of torrents in the root directory,corrupting transmsission etc. You can check sBorg hosts who offer Transmission access and they have faced this issue. As you suggest if you need access to everything get a VPS (good specs and connectivity) and install your own sBorg and transmission and do whatever you wish to :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back