Need tips on how to monetize good domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennan

I have some very good domains and a bunch of 4 letter .com's but I have no idea how to monetize. I put up a url shortening script and it was growing extremely fast but I was annoyed with the daily ddos attacks and complaining from my host so I shut it down. So I need to know what is my best option. I also have a couple great keyword domains, I know google doesn't treat keyword domains like in the past however, they still get some natural traffic type ins.

Any tips and ideas would be appreciated.

9 comments
but I was annoyed with the daily ddos attacks and complaining from my host so I shut it down.

This was your error.

Try, increase, go offline, try again, increase again, go offline again. Learn, Learn, try again. But never give up.

You can do anything on web also with a domain named "lalaladomain.com", you just need to work hard.

We can suggest you to try again with URL shortner if the past project was good and in this case use cloudflare for your project. Also, you can sell your 4 letters domains.

Anyway if you provide your domain names anyone will be able to offer you a better suggestion.

Regards,
p.team

Last edited:
Flipp Them

Friend, There are Lot's of Domain Selling Platform available which you can join to sell your Good Domains, if you have some awesome domain names surely you will get good amount for them. try to sell them on Flippa Domain Auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back