Status
Not open for further replies.

Elleboy

Request: buy bots that leech the first 10 post from warez-bb of each section (including links to FileService or megaupload), does the remote on my premium account by uploading FileService and placed everything on the forum most popular (including warez-bb ) With my link on FileServe.
I only premium Megaupload FileServe and then upload the remote will come from them. The bot after being remote uploading will create a form and placed in all sections of the forums most popular.

I must have the ability to manually enter user and pass accounts to buy the program life.

Before making the payment I want to have a trial version of 2 days.

Do your prices, I'm not interested in the torrent as it has to run on a PC running Windows 7. Only serious people, I pay with paypal immediately if the demo program will satisfy me.

List the forum where he will work in order to create me account for them.

edit : List the forum where he will work in order to create me account for them.

20 comments
No only do not understand why you should expect an advance I told you that we will use all channels to secure the end.

what kind of program do you need ??

a web application or as a software application ??

if it is a web application it is pretty easy. For example take a look at my site : themp3bay.org

it crawls the web and stores the latest mp3 files and there download links.

what kind of program do you need ??

a web application or as a software application ??

if it is a web application it is pretty easy. For example take a look at my site : themp3bay.org

it crawls the web and stores the latest mp3 files and there download links.

do you have a pm. :)

You're not going to find anyone doing it for $112.
What you're asking doesn't benefit the downloaders.
( It would simply add to the spam of random topics )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back