Need Suggestion/Tips for my site SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
Well since you are using wordpress i would reccomend that you use the plugin listed below:

All in One SEO Pack - Pro Version : Out-of-the-box SEO for your Wordpress blog.
SEO Friendly Images : Automatically adds alt and title attributes to all your images.

Next i would try and get your link placed on some other sites that have a high PR that way you get backlinks which i would say is vital.

Get a more SEO friendly theme also, that one that you are using seems a little boring

Some people will disagree with me on this but that is some of the things i have done and it is helping me with my site which i only created about a week ago and i am getting about 200 visits all coming from google, no referral traffic, everything is all organic

few things needed...
XML Sitemap Generator,
Platinum SEO pack (if not using any SEO plugin.)
edit your page to show post tags. make sure you tag all your posts with related keywords.
add a tag cloud widget in sidebar.

replace this more text (.:Continue Reading:.) with something other like Download

get a different theme its overused...

you could try this free trial on this website www.wejustlink.com, i outsourced and theyve been good for me so far. thats only if you even want to outsource you could just do it yourself if you have the time and the patience lol

For a wordpress site I have yet to find a more decent and complete plugin than All In One SEO. It gives you tips and hints to improve your site in the rankings and how you can make your site more attractive to the Search Engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back