Need Suggestion - Free User File Host Which Stores Files for at least 60 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DmC

Hi,

I need some suggestions regarding some free user friendly file hosts with the following requirements:

1. Does not have a PPD or PPS system. Please dont suggest a host that has a PPD or PPS system, these are unreliable and fly-by hosts.
2. Allows uploaders to buy a premium account to extend file retention. I'm looking for a host that stores files for atleast 60 days after last download.
3. Good free user download speed.
4. Supports IDM or other download managers

I know of two hosts that do all this.

1. Putlocker
2. SockShare
3. Mega.co.nz
4. Uptobox (suggested by NextLevel)

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
9 comments
ufox.com
1fichier.com
megashares.com

Also, your assumption is wrong. Many of the hosts which has been around for a very long time (in fact longer than all those hosts which you have listed) have PPD or PPS.

filefactory, hotfile, rapidgator, depositfiles, bitshare

Last edited:
ufox.com
1fichier.com
megashares.com

Also, your assumption is wrong. Many of the hosts which has been around for a very long time (in fact longer than all those hosts which you have listed) have PPD or PPS.

filefactory, hotfile, rapidgator, depositfiles, bitshare

Which of these hosts provide downloads speeds to free users which are comparable to putlocker? Its common sense really. It is extremely difficult for a host to sustain its business model if it gives all possible benefits to free users + pays people to upload files to its servers.

Uptobox ( don't have captcha for free users now ) is the best option & believe i know what i'm talking about if ur files are protected & downloaded a lot + 1fichier also , i used megashares.com once they fucked me in the ass they removed all my files i was not premium but they hold ur files forever i didn't share them but one day they checked my files & they found them illegal so they removed every single file .

None of them will ever give as much download speed as putlocker.

But uptobox is free-user friendly, 1fichier can also be fast during their happy hours.

Vidzbeez -> new filehost, better share if you have big user base in USA

Download speed reported by my USA user is 6 mbps. (no need of premium).

Offtopic:
you get good speed in group A or tier 1 countries only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back