Need Stable Reliable Offshore shared hosting for warezlinking site ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The90sKid

Hi all

looking for offshore shared hosting for warez linking.

Preferred the hosting to be Reliable and stable and have at least a few yrs of business history. Not interested in newbie hosting or hosting run by some kid on WJ. I prefer a legit company like Hostkey or worldstream.

The reason why i want a legit reliable hosting is because iam looking to pay for 12-24 months hosting in advance. I simply cannot trust a newbie company by a kid on WJ to stick around longer than 6 months.

Budget is anything under $10 per month
Stats i need are

At least 200gb webspace
At least 500gb bandwidth
Country is NL, HK, RU, Malaysia or any other offshore hosting is fine

Payment via Unverified Paypal

Just some info. the reason why i created this topic because i just tried to buy from 2 well known offshore hosting companies and both the payments got rejected even when i have more than enough paypal balance. :( Those 2 companies were originally the ones i wanted hosting from.

I guess payment got rejected because they have blocked payments from unverified paypal accounts.

I tried to buy hosting from hostgator for my legal site with my unverified paypal and hostgator accepted my payment so there is nothing wrong with my account.

I guess the 2 offshore companies i have already tried don't accept customers from unverified paypals so iam now looking for new ones.

15 comments
Shared hosting for $10 to host 200GB worth of data. Mate you are looking for trouble.

Best of luck in your search...

Cheers

For 10$ it would be impossible to find any package which meets your requirements (and in the locations you have mentioned). Maybe you should think about increasing your budget?

as cheetah mentioned, unverified paypal users sometimes use stolen cards etc, and it results in chargeback.

Although if you chat with the hosting providers, most of them can manually allow you to pay from your unverified paypal.

thanks everyone for your replies.

i will be paying by paypal balance and as i said in my first post. iam wanting to pay for 12 months in advance. would be pretty silly to do chargeback while you are on a 12 month hosting plan. lol i'll just get suspended after the first month and won't have any hosting for the next 11 months!

For that amount of disk space, you should get a VPS instead of shared hosting.

Paying annually is not smart as you will loose your money if something happens after 2nd month(you get suspended, company runs out of business etc). Unverified PayPal shouldn't be a problem in most cases.

most of bigger web hosting companies don't accept Unverified Paypal

why don't you buy vcc and verify your paypal then pay it ?

Last edited:
You may get VPS in the same price however it will be without any control panel. You will have to install free control panel or use box without any panel in this case all things need to be configured manually. If go with shared hosting, you will need not to worry about managing server as everything would be ready before you buy.

thanks for all the replies. against my gut instincts, i went with daringhost. so far a little slow and already minor downtime just hours after i signed up! x10hosting is faster and already less downtime and they are FREE! lol Sigh! i knew this would happen.

I thought by creating this topic that i would get some professional advice.

Can anyone suggest a webmaster forum that actually has professionals replying that can point me in the professional direction of things?? I really have no interest in a hosting company run by kids/WJ members. As i said... free x10hosting can be better than some of these kid owned hosting companies.

Last edited:
Go out search for yourself ..,

Asking for suggestions here will again be an invitation to the webhosts that you dont like.
Search on google, look for reviews through google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back