Status
Not open for further replies.

masalalover2010

Hi friends,

I'm already making money in Hotfile & Rapidshare (Selling Accounts).

I need some stable income for my future....

I don't know, how long it pays (Hotfile & rapidshare).... :(

I need some help to earn stable money.

I ready to invest in online for any business ...
But, i ready don't know, where to invest my money in safe.
At the same time, i don't like to loose my earned money as well in online...

Any Experienced "Webmaster" or "Other Good Money making peoples"...???

Can give me some guide pls...

Thanks in Advance...:)

29 comments
what an idiot, go get a job.

Make a resume, and go hand it out to places of business.

Guys! I think what masalaover need is a stable & better online thing. RapidShare & Hotfile are paying good enough at the moment, but we cant depend on it for future as they are very uncertain kind of sites. Many of you might be having forums, webhosting, blogs, autoposters etc that are constant source of income & are comparatively stable sources. Some might be depending fully on them. I m sure there are some.

So, mayb some among those some can guide him to better opportunities than just being Uploader? :)

@Curtis : Don't know you and sure hell don't want to now after a "helpful" comment like yours. Thought this community wants to be better?

@ChosenOne : Clearly your not the chosenone after calling someone a idiot.

@masalalover : Just keep looking in this section and im sure there will be good ways to earn money with your site :) I'll try to find some guides for you soon!

what an idiot, go get a job.

Dude, Get a job and earn money.

I just need guide bro...

Guys! I think what masalaover need is a stable & better online thing. RapidShare & Hotfile are paying good enough at the moment, but we cant depend on it for future as they are very uncertain kind of sites. Many of you might be having forums, webhosting, blogs, autoposters etc that are constant source of income & are comparatively stable sources. Some might be depending fully on them. I m sure there are some.

So, mayb some among those some can guide him to better opportunities than just being Uploader? :)

Thanks for your replay & understand my Question ...

Once upon a time "Easy-Share" paid well...
Right now, Payout only depends upon Premium account sells....

@Curtis : Don't know you and sure hell don't want to now after a "helpful" comment like yours. Thought this community wants to be better?

@ChosenOne : Clearly your not the chosenone after calling someone a idiot.

@masalalover : Just keep looking in this section and im sure there will be good ways to earn money with your site :) I'll try to find some guides for you soon!

Thanks bro...

Try some ads on your forum but i dont really they will help much :S
Umm, Make a forum now.. get it to 5* on katz and then sell it =) bingo u are rich!

step 1. write a resume
step 2. turn off your computer
step 3. leave your house
step 4. go to the local McDonalds
step 5. hand the Manager your Resume

If you want you can upload to uploaded.to , they are paying euro not dollars, that makes a difference and they are paying 100 euro per 10000 for Germany and Russia

while you are online much uploading stuff. try to increase your knowledge in computer languages by reading ebooks , online tutorials etc. No human these days can help you a lot only machines, Trust me. If you can speak to computer you are rich ;)

Regards
mRAza

If you are just strictly uploading then you need to branch out. Anything to do with Warez has to be considered non long term.

Do you have any websites of your own? Do you know anything else to do with computers? If not then you probably should get an IRL job, but if you own some websites or know anything about SEO, blogs, affiliate marketing, send me a PM and I can help you get started at least.

I think you should head to digitalforum and check out how they make a stable income from their blogs using adsense and SEO.. But you really need to do some serious reading and i do hope you are serious about it.

Please be serious...

Don't spam my topic pls...

doh.gif

he is being serious.
write a resume and get a proper job... you probably think that all the webmasters and uploaders here are earning tons of cash, but they earn very little from warez. its just something to kill time.

I just need guide bro...

1. get off your ass
2. get a real job

"you probably think that all the webmasters and uploaders here are earning tons of cash, but they earn very little from warez. its just something to kill time."

There are plenty of people who became millionaires with warez mate.

to masalover, get some knowledge and just buy an existing website which already has a nice revenue.

Umm, I got some more ideas!

- Turn to photoshop. Become elite in it and then do paid GFX

- learn something about how to make skins. Make a new site and start selling custom skins!

- If you used a vcc or some other way to verify your pp then get a new pp, add your bank account, add some of your "real" cash in it and there you go, you've online cash!

- Do paid uploading

- Make 10 sites. Get them to 3* on katz. Now sell them =)

Hope these help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back