Need Speedtest Result From RDP/Dedicated Server [ SmartDC and Leaseweb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

avRo

I need to compare the speed result from FTP (Upload and Download) to common host [UL/RG/NitroF] from the server you using.

Currently I am on SmartDC Dedi, but getting 25 MB/s on average . my last server used to give near 100 MB/s at Ftp. Current host provider tells me to see zoom uploader speed and refusing to give further support. I cant show them proof of actual speed.

So I want the FTP speed from you to check if its my server issue or the host I use is now slow ! Post you speed screenshots!

:>:

7 comments
Welll I would like to give you some screenshots bout i'm running under wifi at home and the cpu of the router limiting my connection to 5MB/s however on cable I get 40+MB/s . Not sure what is wrong with your hosting provider. What I can tell you for mine is that Offshore SSD VPS Hosting made in EUROPE - WEBUZO.net is running their SSD VPS servers under 100Mbps worldwide. And for sure don't have any lag with. You can test the downloading speed Speed Test - WEBUZO.net - OFFSHORE SSD VPS HOSTING WITH WEBUZO

To be honest, it is not an easy thing to find reliable hosting provider for hosting web sites.
I can recommend findmeaserver.com free service for dedicated hosting packages search. They are good, tell them your requirements and their highly trained experts will find the best fit for your needs.

ok

I need to compare the speed result from FTP (Upload and Download) to common host [UL/RG/NitroF] from the server you using.

Currently I am on SmartDC Dedi, but getting 25 MB/s on average . my last server used to give near 100 MB/s at Ftp. Current host provider tells me to see zoom uploader speed and refusing to give further support. I cant show them proof of actual speed.

So I want the FTP speed from you to check if its my server issue or the host I use is now slow ! Post you speed screenshots!

:>:

did it take the test ?

News?

Speed depends on lot of factors and you cannot just blindly compare it with server to server. I do not have any premium accounts, would have provided you some screenshots else.

Lot of complaints we get about slow upload speeds on our RDP are due to file hosts limiting the speeds, we do not limit speeds whatsoever, why should we? When we ask them to e-mail host and sort it out it does get resolved.

May you give us the name of the provider who gives you a server? I have couple of dedicated servers rented via one of the popular VPS providers and I'm getting stable 1 gbit. It seems that many SmartDC resellers rent out a server rack with 10gbit network and place 30+ servers on that network, so you're not able to come close to 1gbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back