Need some suggestion new Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil00150

Banned
Banned
Hey guys

i want your suggestions and opinions for starting a new Gaming Blog. From long time i am in Warez business and now i am tired from it, and want to start a legal gaming blog, which will have daily updates about PC gaming and console gamings. Now the problem is that i am not so much perfect with English and its the only thing which is stopping me from creating a legal blog. English is not my mother tongue which is why i am not perfect in it.
So guys what should i do? should i just quit from starting such site and stick with warez stuff or just go with the risk of creating a blog with not perfection of language. Should i take risk or not? just let me know whatever you think about this scenario.

Seriously need your opinions do help me.

Thank you

4 comments
You should make the move since you are tired yourself. Language should not be a barrier, keep learning and improving your skills in English.

I am sure you can run a successful blog.

You should make the move since you are tired yourself. Language should not be a barrier, keep learning and improving your skills in English.

I am sure you can run a successful blog.

Thank you Rox i am so glad that i got my 1st positive response.

you have many options..

1. Hire a guy who write content for you
2. Patner with some guy who likes to start a gaming blog and sort things out
3. start some compitions for the best blog post of the week/month so that you get more ppl who posts for you

you need to sort out which works best for you.
Good luck

you have many options..

1. Hire a guy who write content for you
2. Patner with some guy who likes to start a gaming blog and sort things out
3. start some compitions for the best blog post of the week/month so that you get more ppl who posts for you

you need to sort out which works best for you.
Good luck

Thanks for great suggestion. Will look into it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back