Need some serious suggestion.. Help Me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

buxkhan

Dear WJ Members,
I have a domain hosted on Hostgator.

Issue:
A company claims that my domain is under copy right violation.
The Hostgator have given me 48hours time (30 hours left) so that i should shift my data to another hosting or they will suspend my website.

Now i need you guys to help me in suggesting such hosting which is 99.9% active and has no such issue with such complains.
i.e: DMCA=Digital Millenium Copyright Act, So that i wont be disturbed again from such torture.

Please if you are 100% sure of such hosting then do share so i should shift..

I would prefer such hosting which could be purchased via Liberty Reserve or Alertpay.(CC or Paypal if no other suggestions)
+ It should not be so much expensive that i can;t bear to purchase like 2$ to 3$/month is ok

Thanks 4 reading

7 comments
first time hear that! you might be wrong! you should check your content is there any Pirated stuff you uploaded?
i am also using hostgator hosting service last time i received email regarding violation DMCA bla bla then i change my whole content title like

Example

MIcrosoft Windows
Micro$oft Window$

thanks for ur concern brother, no the main issue is with the domain name also :)
so they are not allowing, its good source of earning for me, need hosting which allow DMCA with such issue :(

i don't think so ! any hosting service provide huge flexibility on DMCA!
you should try alternative way bro ;)
i think you should transfer your domain on this hosting service if you belong from PAK!
ahcorporation.com

thanks dljawad, they said no currently but they said they will look for an alternative also... but for other members who want to suggest are most welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back